South East Meet: 27th Jan 2004 - Valley Park Croydon

oxygene

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Supragal

See? Told you they were a bunch of liars :cry:

It would appear so, mind you I'm still quite prepared to dig myself out of 6 foot snow drift this week. It must be one of the jobs where you don't get sacked for getting something completly wrong ( wonder where I can sign up for a crash course in meteorology??? :p )

Have any decisions been made about what we are gonna do at the meet.

Obivously we are gonna eat, but are we catch a movie as well, etc....

Im leaving it open to you guyz to decide, its your evening as well...

BTW Im prolly bringing Far along wid me, spoke to him last night and asked him if he wanted to go and if he did, I would get him.

Originally posted by Trig

As long as you look at my new toy first Faye!! ;)

That reminds me has your new toy been put in yet??

I'd love to look at your new toy.

My new toy isn't working as expected yet, there was a minor technical hitch on Friday which needs to be resolved but the speedo works nicely!!!

Not sure if I'll be bringing my car, we've got builders at home and my car is wedged on the drive. Should be getting a lift off Keith though if the weathers okay.

Originally posted by Faye

I'd love to look at your new toy.

My new toy isn't working as expected yet, there was a minor technical hitch on Friday which needs to be resolved but the speedo works nicely!!!

Not sure if I'll be bringing my car, we've got builders at home and my car is wedged on the drive. Should be getting a lift off Keith though if the weathers okay.

Will you be demonstrating ALL your TOYS Faye ????, if so im coming !!!!;)

Dude:flame Dev