The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet: Sunday 8th February

Supragal

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony,

Personally I'd go Either A34 or M40-A404 to the M4, then along to Junc 10, then on the A329 towards Bracknell, which turns into the A322 towards Bagshot/Guildford and this takes you down to the M3 @ junc 3, then just hop on there to fleet!

From Oxford, I'd personally save the pissing around, and M40->M25->M3

That said, the M40-M4 roadworks chaos may be something to avoid..

*edit* In fact, maybe A34->M4 or something would be more sensible. Or how about ignoring me. I haven't got a bloody clue, and it shows.

Either way, from Aylesbury that's the way I'm going (except mine will more likely be A41->M25->M3 unless I need petrol from the shell in Thame, by the M40).

I'm still an unsure for this meet.. I'm driving to Maidstone to see Matt H on Saturday, then driving to this meet on Sunday.. at least it'll give me a chance to appreciate all my new stereo bits I guess :) Fuel bill this weekend will kill me.

-p

Originally posted by Peter Sharp

I'm gona try and make this one. I have forgotten what a soop looks/sounds like :blink:

At least this time you won't have people offering you flyers for the Lexus owner's club ;) You should come down.

When do you get yours back? It's taken as long as Supragal's now hasn't it? :D

-p

Originally posted by pulse

At least this time you won't have people offering you flyers for the Lexus owner's club ;) You should come down.

When do you get yours back? It's taken as long as Supragal's now hasn't it? :D

-p

Yeah, I'll try.

If I make it, could you give us a demo ride in yours of the induction/ssqv ?

Since you are also in an auto, I have got the ssqv (not fitted yet) but, would like to refresh my ears with the induction/ssqv combo ?

What do you say ?

6+ months now.....I'm hoping for Easter fingers crossed. I have not asked and they have not said but, I think Easter is a safe bet :blink:

Originally posted by Supragal

It's all on the first page though, to save people searching through...

I'm not gonna type it again :innocent:

seriously, for future ref, any meet threads I start I keep the first post up to date so your best bet is to check there first :D

Originally posted by Steve W2

A34 all the way for me:)

What as far as Winchester??? NOOOOO!! Its thirty minutes from Winchester to Fleet. Off the A34 at the M4 then off the M4 at Reading Junction 11, down the A33 towards Basingstoke. Where the dual carriageway runs out take the first left at the first roundabout and head for Hook, the next rounabout you go right at (the other turn off is for some park thing), then straight over the next roundabout. Follow that road to Hook, be carefull on that road cos there are two 90 degree nasty bends on it near Hook. When at Hook you will see the signs for M3. You will have to go past the services and come back down from the next junction but then again anyone coming from the south will have to do that anyway.

Hope that is some use to you Tlicense. I use that way to get to Brize Norton from Odiham on a regular basis so I know its a good route. The roadworks at A34-M4 roundabout on a Sunday shouldn't hit you that badly 15-20 minutes max.

Originally posted by Supragal

I'm not gonna type it again :innocent:

seriously, for future ref, any meet threads I start I keep the first post up to date so your best bet is to check there first :D

Seriously though to save us the trouble after we have a crap can you come and wipe our asses for us supragal roflpmsl.

Maybe's we ought to put it in our signatures "see first page meet details" ????

1. Supragal

2. Rob_B

3. leett

4. Trig (Oxy's Bitch )

5. #1 Adam

6. HISUPE (Fars Biatch )

7. paul_y3k???

8. Oxygene (HISUPES biatch)

9. JamesArup

10. Millhouse + Re-upholstering Dudes

11. Green Supra (Millhouses Biatch) and brov

12. Amazing grace

13. Scooter

14. Nick (Clio bloke, in the Marlin this time if weather allows!)

15. Batgirl

16. Mad Ad

17. Dangerous brain

18. John K (pencilled)

19. WSB2 (pencilled)

20. Mr T

21. Timwildman (keepin the Bournemouth massive real)(WTF)

22. Nick

23. Spyda

24. ... FAR (Trig's biatch) should hitch a lift

25. Ian C

26. Jive

27. Jamin

28. Simon B

29. Gatso

30. Supra Stevo

31. Leon

32. Dark Angel (his own biatch)

33. BigRoy (Lifes a bitch!)

34. Spardz (pencilled)

35. Pulse.. maybe.. possibly.. ish

36. Mandy Gladstone (with my new shiney wheels)

37. Mark Ayling

Last time I looked this meet was in Bracknell wasn't it? :conf: Now it's at "M3 Fleet Services Southbound" I might be able to make it. I've had a quick hunt back for details but can't find any. Can someone give a brief re-cap of what's going on please. :innocent:

Originally posted by mawby

Last time I looked this meet was in Bracknell wasn't it? :conf: Now it's at "M3 Fleet Services Southbound" I might be able to make it. I've had a quick hunt back for details but can't find any. Can someone give a brief re-cap of what's going on please. :innocent:

Hahhahahahahhahahahahaaa