The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet: Sunday 8th February

Supragal

Juat to add our bit.... great meet - especially from Winnal to Fleet !

Nice to see you all again, the pics (an vid) are really good, we forgot our digi (again) but next time.....

Had a good blast home M3 / A303.

See you all soon I hope.

Cheers

Gerry

PS. this will make you laugh..... I got a little letter this morning - I've ben GATSO'd !!!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Green Supra

Don't worry Sheena , I ate last week.

:D

We will have to have a 'Cake' meet Sheena.

I missed so many people I wanted to talk to, Mandy n hubby, Trig, HiSupe, and all the cool dudes I hadn't properly met before Simon B, WSB, etc.

Was good to chat with Mark, and his wife, and that very Cool dude called 'Corey Kindell' whos favourite colour is Green. Nice to meet someone with very good taste Boss. Very Nice Supra Mark BTW i wished I'd had a good look at it, I'll have to bring Camera next time.

:) :innocent:

thanks luv...cory is a great kid (of course i would say that) funnily enough i had a really good time...normally i tag along with mark and look like im bored out of my brains but i honestly had a great time being sat in a pub rather than a carpark meant i could sit down and talk to/meet people and everyone was great. got to meet a few more girlies to which is always nice.....still upset im not in the voting with the girls for attractive something or other though:cry:

Originally posted by HISUPE

Mass Donna vote :D

You're going to be busy baking by the looks of things!! LMAO!

Wooohoooo......CAKES!!

We should start a seperate cake thread:D What about a cake meet?

Donna and the other girlies (and male cakes makers for the sake of political correctness) can make the cakes.

We could even have a best cake award (you can be included in this one Donna):p

Best modified cake? The possibilites are endless........:music: This could vbe the start of something beautiful, maybe in the future Branners could start a cake BBS seeing as he will have some more time on his hands:D

Originally posted by DONNA

.......he was to busy posting for his own bloody car:twak:

Every time couples post on here i get funny thoughts in my head:sex: No, actually, not those thoughts.

Wouldn't it be funny if you are sitting there at the smae computer having a go at ech other on the internet:D

Get off, its my turn to...............

:moo:

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

maybe so but id still have dangerous brain in his supe!!! :D

Fighting talk, thats what we like to hear:D On a serious note Im well up for going to the Burning Bournemouth, its quite local and im sure it'll be a good turn out. A thread is in the making to see on numbers??