5. HISUPE (Fars Biatch )

6. paul_y3k???

7. Oxygene (HISUPES biatch)

8. JamesArup

9. Millhouse + Re-upholstering Dudes

10. Green Supra (Millhouses Biatch) and brov

11. Amazing grace

12. Scooter

13. Nick (Clio bloke, in the Marlin this time if weather allows!)

14. Batgirl

15. Mad Ad

16. Dangerous brain

17. John K (pencilled)

18. WSB2 (pencilled)

19. Mr T

20. Timwildman (keepin the Bournemouth massive real)(WTF)

21. Nick

22. Spyda

23. ... FAR (Trig's biatch) should hitch a lift

24. Ian C (Supragals lift bitch)

25. Jive

26. Jamin

27. Simon B

28. Gatso

29. Mawby

30. Leon

31. Dark Angel (his own biatch)

33. Spardz (pencilled)

34. Pulse.. maybe.. possibly.. ish

35. Mandy Gladstone (with my new shiney wheels)

36. Mark Ayling

37. Tom Draper (Still in the Mini!)

38 Dude (DUDES a bitch and he wants a UK)

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked like a good turnout - sorry I missed it but both poorly Supe and poorly me - whichever idiot garage put the cambelt on before I became the lucky owner couldn't even put the cambelt on right - nearly caused the engine to blow (and I've only just put in new rad and crankshaftpully!!!) - Leon (JPS) also discovered they wired up the boost controller and other mods in a very strange manner :( so just wanted to warn anyone else of dodgy garages (looking at receipts from previous owner seems it was Woodstock Service Station in East Grinstead - I'm certainly grateful to Leon who knows his stuff (his own Supe - when the engine is back in! - may well outrun anything else on the road! :eek:

Yeah very good turnout,

Thanks to Scott for drving me about! and nice to meet James,Neil,Trig,Jive Nick and others!!!:)

I've got a load of pics, just going to find somewhere to host them, should all be up this evening, Ive got a couple of pics of Nick's car too!

Originally posted by Supra-Power

Well i did make it :thumbs: but i got there at 5 and not a supe iin sight :(

I read on this post u may have gone to a pub iin hook so ii went cruisinig there to but still no bloody luck

Hey....At least ii tried. Would b nice to meet u all:)

5 the meet was at 2, you need a faster car :D

we went to a pub at about 3.30 but not in hook

A mighty impressive turnout that was :conf: :eek: . Even the army turned up to see us :innocent:

Got a few pics up here - Bouncing Bullet Gallery (under 'Fleet Feb 2004'). Nice to meet some new faces once again ... but there's still a whole load of people I didn't recognise :conf:

If anyone wants a hi-res (1600x1200) copy of any of the pics on the site, drop me a mail and I will e-mail them through to you!

Cheers, J :cool:

LOL at 5 m8.

I did post my phone number on that post so that if anyone missed us at Fleet you could find out where we went to. It was a pub just off the Hook junction on the M3 in a village called North Warnborough (??? U what who's ever heard of there????lol) Basically in the opposite direction from Hook (just ask Oxy and crew they had a little look over there).

Hope everyone was happy enough with the choice of pub, I know the parkin was initially a bit mare-ish but I did my best to get people into bluebeckers across the road with my burly parking attendant lol. They incidentally are more than happy to host us again and next time they said they would block off the car park for our arrival.

Fantastic showout with unscheduled motors filling the gaps created by unfortunates that couldn't make it today. Thanks to Millhouse for finalising the leathering of my car (you went to a lot of trouble today fella cheers).

See Y'all in a month sportin me new leather.

:cool:

Originally posted by Supra-Power

Well i did make it :thumbs: but i got there at 5 and not a supe iin sight :(

I read on this post u may have gone to a pub iin hook so ii went cruisinig there to but still no bloody luck

Hey....At least ii tried. Would b nice to meet u all:)

If ya can make, hook up with us/Rosie on the way, I'm in Guildford too, as is Scooter and Rosie is in Woking and a few usually pile round hers first :)

Great turn out though, what a good meet :D

Bet the pub wondered what hit them when we all walked in :)

Just glad the HKS SSQV and my bodge work held up for the day, hopefully get it sorted in the next couple of days, luvin' the sound though, and its working fine even with the car being an auto :)

Nice to see the familiar faces, and meet some new ones too, whether briefly or not :) AG - nice to finally meet properly and get each others names instead of briefly crossing like in the past!! LOL!!!

And thanks to SG for organising again, Fleet seemed a good location, and cheers for the Pepsi Max and NFSU/TOTB viewing :D

LMAO @ the Rocket Ronnie - skyline medalion man!!! :D :p (and they have the cheek to acuse us of it!!!) :p :D

Originally posted by dangerous brain

LOL at 5 m8.

I did post my phone number on that post so that if anyone missed us at Fleet you could find out where we went to. It was a pub just off the Hook junction on the M3 in a village called North Warnborough (??? U what who's ever heard of there????lol) Basically in the opposite direction from Hook (just ask Oxy and crew they had a little look over there).

lol....just my luck....im sure i saw that viillage just off of a roundabout and thought 'naaaa ..they wont b down there' lol

oi millhouse u cheeky bugger :p Was busy today just thought iid drop iin and try and catch u lot :)

Yup, fantastic turn out :D

I will see how my pics came out in a bit, I must get some webspace!!

Millhouse- nice one for the re-trim efforts today, fantastic :thumbs:

Where you disappear off to? Thought you were heading back with us for some supra vids? Mind you, the dvd wouldn't play anyway lol, settled for TOTB with Ian wiping out on the handling circuit and then NFSU

Word of warning everyone- never play Trig at NFSU, the guys LETHAL, just rams the opposition off the road LMAO

I'll get on the case for organising next months then. The service station meet point seemed to work very well :)