The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet: Sunday 8th February

Supragal

Originally posted by #1 Adam

Fighting talk, thats what we like to hear:D On a serious note Im well up for going to the Burning Bournemouth, its quite local and im sure it'll be a good turn out. A thread is in the making to see on numbers??

HEH heh wsb2 cannot undertake or even drive as well as i can so in light of my sheer stupidity and dangerous abilities over any given distance (not on a bloody airfield or 1/4 mile strip) i reckon that is a brash youthfull boast. How much is wsb2's insurance woot woot :music:

As for the organisation many thanks have to go to supragal for her all out patience [i mean how many times does a person have to say "look at the first page for the meet details"??]. It sounds like my choice of public establishment wasn't a bad one. Sorry the convoy from fleet to pub was so slow but I was the only one that knew where we were going lol (I do have to ask how anyone managed to go the wrong bloody way??? we surely cant have lost anyone at 56 mph?????) The post pub blast home sounded like a hoot [you irresponsible galoots:devil: ]

Now then CAKES!!!! List your fave's and I will get Mrs dangerous to purchase them from the WI stand in Wimborne arguably the best cakes in the world!!!! AND I don't even want any womanly compliments, you can send all of them WSB2's way:flame Dev

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Supragal

It's probably a good thing you wern't nominated Donna- you'd have kicked my ass!!! lol

dont be daft that was one hell of a photo......i dont like having my picture taken....hence the only ones ive got are where mark catches me in the shower-men one track minds:sex:

Originally posted by Steve W2

Neil, I cant beleive you hosted a cake meet at your house without inviting me

:eek:

I'm sorry mate, it won't happen again :) It was real hard work judging, so many caaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkeeeeeeeesssssss :D

Waiting for the weather to get better before breaking out the faries (cakes) again ;) :D

Originally posted by Trig

Sorry, couldnt resist!! :p

P.S - Donna what spoiler is on your supe?

top secret spoiler apparantly...also have the front end but took it off the car was a bit low and a bit damaged in transit...but never seen them over here.....dont like it much though so will be selling both in the summer when mark finally gets round to replacing his...as will put the current ones on mine.

Make mine a fresh cream apple turnover please... and none of your artificial white creamy substitute either, got to be the proper stuff, made from real cow juice.

G

Has that word really got a "tit" in the middle, I can't find the spell checker on here !

Originally posted by Gatso

Make mine a fresh cream apple turnover please... and none of your artificial white creamy substitute either, got to be the proper stuff, made from real cow juice.

G

Has that word really got a "tit" in the middle, I can't find the spell checker on here !

i thought every many vocabulary had 'tit' in it-eh,he:D