The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE Questions

Tom S

We do plan on trying to get the best club stand trophy so this year we are looking for best behaviour from all please. Last year had a few incidents and fingers were pointed so this year we need to avoid those sorts of incidents.

So do all please behave, there will be LOTS to do on the club stand so no need to wander off round the showground late at night.

JB

:yeahthat: JAE is going to be fab this year. Really looking forward to it.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are those members camping saturday night still taking part in the Sunday convoy. If so, Can we organise a drive out together and maybe a bugler to wake the dead and gather the men.

welcome to and we can arrange, but it will just mean longer to park up

Maybe this one's for jezzybabes.

Anyway to setup a local radio station. (Very small)

This way, any music and sounds from the club area could be transmitted to every car parked at our stand.. Image that sound system ;)

Brilliant idea ed! mkiv.net fm. I'm sure i could find a 1 watt transmitter. Just leave a cd or laptop on loop. I have the fascility to produce jingles and stuff too. Not that i 'cough' condone illegal 'cough' broadcasting. :D

Brilliant idea ed! mkiv.net fm. I'm sure i could find a 1 watt transmitter. Just leave a cd or laptop on loop. I have the fascility to produce jingles and stuff too. Not that i 'cough' condone illegal 'cough' broadcasting. :D

Ah the sound of mkiv.net

':cool: :sos: :violin: :guitar: :trumpet: :music: :music:

excellent!

I can just imagine everyone playing 'The Trick' by 'The Prodigy' in unison.

Never been to JAE, so are there any pics of last years stand about ? Is it a case of all club cars are on the stand ? Or do we have to choose best cars ?

heres a link to some pics

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=43394&highlight=jae

and yes, all the cars are on the stand, we dont need to pick best cars as we have booked enough space. Im not sure whats going in the marquee at the moment so we may pick some cars to be in there but we wont turn any members away from the club stand.

JB