The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my supra on its way

Guest blueangel

Guest blueangel

yep you guessed it lol the supe is back with all the body work finished and ive gotta tell you in my opinion she looks fantastic.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi blue thats good news! well have to meet up and go for a drive. me n a few mates went down to the cruise leicester at halfrauds on tuesday, was full of corsas etc but we pulled up in 3 supras, a celica gt4 and a nice scooby aswell and took over the whole car park.. no doubt the centre of attention! maybe in 2 weeks time we can make it 4 supras eh?

Guest blueangel

lol its not painted yet wont be either for a few months, want the filler and the primer to settle so no imperfections when its sprayed. Still got wheels and sus to find and just started on my install but thats gona take time as its gona be mental.

lol its not painted yet wont be either for a few months, want the filler and the primer to settle so no imperfections when its sprayed. Still got wheels and sus to find and just started on my install but thats gona take time as its gona be mental.

You do know that primer is porous don't you? so every time it gets wet a little moisture will make its way through, so you may find instead of settling down it will cause you more problems, i would hate to see all that nice work suffer setbacks.

Guest AlxRSPTT

Yeah if they prep the car properly it should be fine. Unless they used a lot of filler which will shrink, but that can still be avoided. I like the look of the car and really like that hood as well. Hope to see it painted soon!

Alex

• 2 months later...
Guest blueangel

Well finally after months of saving up and getting lil bits finished the supe is going for paint, Only a select few know my plans or colour so i,ll put pics up as soon as its back. Here are the last 1s in primer with the teins fitted and the 18s be4 they get refurbed.