The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Sick MKIV

oxygene

Will do AG and we are gonna have to do lunch soon as well.

Ive run up about 350 miles so far out of the 500 I need to bed the turbos in. I have contacted Abbey this morning so I can organise getting her back in for a Dyno, then I can post up my actual BHP :) WOO HOO!! :) Im currently waiting for them to call back as the guys I needed to speak to weren't in when I called.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real pleased you got her back Ash...

How much Again ???!!.

I'm sure Abbey have done a good job, Would be nice to know how Abbey spent the money.

Though I have heard stories of other tuners doing jobs of a similiar scale and 'things' not working how they should..at least you can rest assured that 'Abbey' know their stuff better than most others.

SO How many stars ot of 5 shall we give Abbey Motorsport:

Expertise and qaulity of Workmanship ?

Customer Service ?

Value For Money ?

Wheres Anne Robinson when you need her?

It was good that they called YOU. to see if things were ok thats got to be worth a bonus point, No ones ever called me back to see if things were ok. (well apart from Matt Harwood who is a Saint IMHO)

:innocent:

• 1 year later...