The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my baby's

brian73united

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh they are mental! did the car drive ok with that crazy offset / spacer?

Yep jake I realise J is the rim not width, sorry I meant width was just talking informally.

PS: Yes I have seen a lip like that on the front, looks just like mine lol. Oh ok, maybe these are a tad fatter, they are FAT!

Mad Matt Jeeeessssuuuss!

Why put the spacers on if you don't mind me asking? Looks like big orange roller boot!

The spacers are on because I have te37's with +40 offset which are to weak for the over fenders :D

roller boots, looks like a orange supra to me haha just playing :p

Didn't actually drive it with the rims on. Just took pics off them before I sold them :D .

If you have ever seen jap-imports silver supra he had phat rimson that. Not sure on offset but they where dished.

check them out

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/supra-toy/37_029.jpg

Hi, It was me that sold these to you.

They will fit a supra but obviously with the offset it's going to stick out.

A set of steel arches was the cheapest solution I got down to but never got round to do it.

I have a few pics that I could show you if you want?

just so you have a idea off what to expect.

Can I be frank here? There is no way those are ever going to fit and you knew it. I dont know about everyone else but looking at this I reckon you rumped the poor guy.

Everyone that mailed me on these I told them you needed wide arches and even on the page I had mentioned- PLEASE OBSERVE SPEC-

Never said they would fit a standard supra but i did say they would fit supra's because they do have a PCD 114.3

I ant a con people! Well hope use don't think I am.

Everyone that mailed me on these I told them you needed wide arches and even on the page I had mentioned- PLEASE OBSERVE SPEC-

Never said they would fit a standard supra but i did say they would fit supra's because they do have a PCD 114.3

I ant a con people! Well hope use don't think I am.

Come on mate thats rubbish. They dont need wide arches, they need completely new, uniquely manufactured arches. They would not fit any commercial kit currently available and you knew that. So, in a nutshell, I do reckon you have conned this poor guy.