• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest supra01
Hiya,

I'm a newbie bought my Supra last Thursday, brother is 'Ouch got me' and attends Norfolk meets. Hope to see some of you at this years events :)

BlackBeauty~~Yr very welcome ,and injoy yr Supra. the very best with it......Adam:)

DSC00166.jpg

new supra 011.jpg

We should start a website for bread head pics.

Lets go one better, someone start a thread about Supras with loafs of bread on them, and see how adventurous people get! Oh, a slightly late :welcome: by the way Black Beauty. I'm sure you enjoy riding *ahem* driving you lovely new car :D

lol its funny, why is it when a female newbie joins the group the thread is guaranteed to hit 8+ pages.....more to the point do all your misses know how friendly ya all are? :D

Oh BTW welcome to the group Black Beauty, pretty sure this thread is gonna easily top 10 pages :D

Hiya,

I'm a newbie bought my Supra last Thursday, brother is 'Ouch got me' and attends Norfolk meets. Hope to see some of you at this years events :)

Sorry..Ive been away travelling on business for two weeks so didnt see this thread...

WELCOME ;)

Hi BB

I'm also a female Supra member, and a very big HI to you:)

I didnt let on i was female as I'd read all the threads about loaf on head, but I've been rumbled this week (thanks CJ).

A great bunch of people on here, really helpful.

Have I missed the piccies of ur car?

Jo