The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supras V Scoobies

SilverSoop

I agree, its only a matter of manners regardless of what people drive and people have their own view/opinions on everything. If you dont agree it doesnt give you (not you) the right to start hurling abuse. Just accept that someone has an opinion :D

Absolutely, and I'm sure 99.9% of people on here would agree, but some people insist on insulting people and biting people's heads off at the slightest diagreement. I for one would not be overly arsed if the remaining 0.1% were banned from the forum.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jimhutch
Scoobies are in the the div 2 and Supra is in the premiership. The TT would rip a standard scooby apart in all areas.

my old scooby was 328 bhp as standard,315 fps and 0 to 60 in 4.2 seconds.i have just got a TT and it is a very different car.it is so bloody enjoyable to drive,so does it matter whitch is best:) :) :)

my old scooby was 328 bhp as standard,315 fps and 0 to 60 in 4.2 seconds.i have just got a TT and it is a very different car.it is so bloody enjoyable to drive,so does it matter whitch is best:) :) :)

No not really mate, it shouldn't anyway, course it shouldn't. As we all drive Supras you would think that we all agree, but some people seem to HAVE to disagree with some others no matter what, no names mentioned, of course :D

Guest Flat4_ire
Scoobies are in the the div 2 and Supra is in the premiership. The TT would rip a standard scooby apart in all areas.

this is why i get annoyed! silly comments like this, "the TT would rip apart a standard scooby" id like to see a 300bhp tt and my old 300 bhp sti type r goin at it, il tell where the tt would be...left for dead in every aspect except for going flat out on a motorway over 130mph, this is a fact whether you like it or not, and to the guy down below (cant rem name now) there was no 328bhp model of any scooby ;)

Guest Flat4_ire

your not in the real world at all, scoobies are great cars, as wkdtime and myself agreed earlier, they are a classic RALLY car, just ruined by some eejits who own them! do not underestimate what a 300bhp STi can do with a good driver!

Guest jimhutch
this is why i get annoyed! silly comments like this, "the TT would rip apart a standard scooby" id like to see a 300bhp tt and my old 300 bhp sti type r goin at it, il tell where the tt would be...left for dead in every aspect except for going flat out on a motorway over 130mph, this is a fact whether you like it or not, and to the guy down below (cant rem name now) there was no 328bhp model of any scooby ;)

my WR1 no 372 would disagree:p

Granted it is isn't exactly the same number as you quote, but I think the point is valid all the same.

Guest Flat4_ire
i hate the way supra owners have something against subaru's there totally different cars.

"subaru's in div 2 supras in prem division"... get a grip!

thanking you for that

Guest Flat4_ire
In reality this is a Supra forum so there with always be a *little* bias away from scoobs and such like. [/obvious_comments]

Shaun.

yeah but even when i owned hondas and subarus i still knew the difference good andbad of each cars and always realised the limits of each car, some dudes on hear think the world of cars starts and ends with SUPRA

Guest chiefvinso

I'll have a dig at subarus if I want, this is a Supra forum, and its fun just to see people get wound up over something that doesnt really matter as its an opinion. The only nice model was the type r as it looked nice.

I have driven both and a tt would not be outdone by a type r if both driven by me, if we want to start putting in certain factors to make things difficult for both cars then its a long debate that I cant be bothered with. I have got the car that I prefer.

If I see a scooby on the roads I think there goes another one and I see probably 5 a day (within 30 mins of driving). Now if I see a 3 door then I think thats nice and appreciate.

Guest adamt

I Looked at getting a scooby, but didnt.....

Who wants to rattle around in a UK 215bhp Car when you can drive a supra??

Had a play with a WRX sunday night, was close until about 100 then I literally left it for dust.

I Looked at getting a scooby, but didnt.....

Who wants to rattle around in a UK 215bhp Car when you can drive a supra??

Had a play with a WRX sunday night, was close until about 100 then I literally left it for dust.

My old scooby was a UK, putting out 270bhp for very little money. Pokey bastard that was, would keep up with a P1.

this is why i get annoyed! silly comments like this, "the TT would rip apart a standard scooby" id like to see a 300bhp tt and my old 300 bhp sti type r goin at it, il tell where the tt would be...left for dead in every aspect except for going flat out on a motorway over 130mph, this is a fact whether you like it or not

Funny - I overhauled a Type R onto a straight once. Was a 2 door before you start claiming it was a rebadged UK or something.