The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is better?

jazz1

I have the Top Secret Type III bumper (see garage pics by clicking link in my sig) and still think it's one of the best looking bumpers for the Supra, although you need to fit the TS side skirts as well for it to look right IMO.

If I was deciding on a bumper now, then I may consider the Stillen as an alternative.

Shame you went for the RMM wing, I could have saved you £200 on an all carbon fibre TRD replica rear wing, these are lighter and stiffer compared to the RRM/TRD and exactly the same shape/design.

CIMG0009.JPG

CIMG0012.jpg

CIMG0015.JPG

ok guys first im talking to pimp man, i have to make payment tommorow so if you can get me an original rmm for a better price than i have now il transfer money tommorow if you dont let me know today im gona purchase the other one

Jazz, the wings I sell are replicas (copies) of the TRD wing (genuine TRD ones are about 3 times the price). They are available in either all GRP, with carbon fibre centre section or all carbon fibre.

Still time to add your name to the group buy if you want one, see prices, pics and details [thread=57133]HERE[/thread]. Order time is around 2 weeks plus 1 week postage by airmail or 4-5 weeks postage by surface post, depending which you prefer.