The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual Supra bhp?

SilverSoop

Guest Flat4_ire
for gods sake people enough is enough! how old are you?? bloody grow up and act like sodding adults!

why u bringin it up again? that was 4hours ago!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just feel that we are all here to support each other etc and not here to pick fights I understand that people get ticked off but would just like to see it done in a more adult way instead of the old playgrown "I'm gunna smack ya" are we not here to have fun and enjoy each others company??

Guest Flat4_ire
I just feel that we are all here to support each other etc and not here to pick fights I understand that people get ticked off but would just like to see it done in a more adult way instead of the old playgrown "I'm gunna smack ya" are we not here to have fun and enjoy each others company??

depends really. u chill there will ya before u brew up another fight

i am calling u a spastic, i was stating a few facts there earlier, then mister "silversoop" has to start talking crap, and you know it..and by the way, there are a lot of people on this site that piss me off but i cudnt be bothered jumpin at their necks like a lot of you on this forum!

if i made stupid statements like " yeah well my car has more horsepower so that means mines faster in a straight line" id be fucking slated in a second!

so go fuck yourself

mate give it a rest your making yourself look a prat, you seem to be the only one on here that caused issues with other members, already you have a reputation, I hope your proud of that, keep going and everyone will think you are a tit and you wont get any favours or help from anyone on here because they wont bother with you, what is the point of joining this board if all you do is act like a child, we are all here to discuss supras and be able to ask for freindly free advice from other members.......yes or no??

mate give it a rest your making yourself look a prat, you seem to be the only one on here that caused issues with other members, already you have a reputation, I hope your proud of that, keep going and everyone will think you are a tit and you wont get any favours or help from anyone on here because they wont bother with you, what is the point of joining this board if all you do is act like a child, we are all here to discuss supras and be able to ask for freindly free advice from other members.......yes or no??

people like you cause the problems draging it up again this was finished yesterday and your trying to drag a fight back up here again by calling people prats...imo tony said it as it was

Guest chiefvinso

I was merely having a laff and the other guy took it to heart. I apologise to him and other viewers and as for his nicely choose words - well its water off a ducks back.

In answer to Daston initial question AFAIK the NA is 225 bhp

I alson dont think someone was trying to drag something up again he was pojnting out something that he had only just read. So if a thread is a day old you are not aloowed to have your input. He is just trying to help the guy adjust his diplomacy and choice of words otherwise it will be a case of noone will bother with him. Case closed

I was merely having a laff and the other guy took it to heart. I apologise to him and other viewers and as for his nicely choose words - well its water off a ducks back.

In answer to Daston initial question AFAIK the NA is 225 bhp

I alson dont think someone was trying to drag something up again he was pojnting out something that he had only just read. So if a thread is a day old you are not aloowed to have your input. He is just trying to help the guy adjust his diplomacy and choice of words otherwise it will be a case of noone will bother with him. Case closed

:grouphug: :grouphug: