Manual Supra bhp?

SilverSoop

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, sure the seats and that can be removed from altezza too! haha the spare wheel, man wud u cop on to yourself. sound like a little 15 year old, and id say id probably smash your little face in ;)

now you sound like a 15yr old too......both a pair of monkeys, talk like civil members

Oh dear and you own a supra as well, whatever next

not a lot really, bodywork is almost how I want it, gota bit of cleaning up to do, may get rid of the door handles and fit some smoother wing mirrors

then , make a start on the interior, my greddy gauges should be in the country shortly, may go for a stripped out racing look inside, not sure yet

then I guess run the stock turbos until they die, and think about a single, or hybrids, or HKS twin kit :drool:

Well because i bought my supra a few weeks ago now, im going to start with the exhaust, double decat and a blitz nur spec r back box, then fit a sub and amp, just to start. Oh by the way, do you know a decent cold air induction kit?

Silver 94 n/a j-spec supra. 18'' Gewatt racing gold deep dish alloys.

Factory bodykit

5spd manual

Really? i thought if you upgrade it, it helps her breathe easier surely.......

They are good if sealed correctly with a decent air box and when the DONT breath in heat from the engine bay. They can help BHP increase etc and do give a better sound.

Filtration is no way near as good as standard, the Apexi is probably your best option if you're looking for an aftermarket one.

Guest Flat4_ire
I see flat4 is at it again. Makes me laff

im at it eh?? what about yer man with the " i have more horsepower which makes car faster in a straight line" attitude, spastics...and bobbeh i told u the damn scooby was 570bp ok? and it does 212mph, end of really.goodluck