Manual Supra bhp?

SilverSoop

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah thanx guys that cleared things up. Now i can rub it my mates face that ive got a faster car. Oh by the way flat4 ire the reason is, that the altezza a totally utterly crap car. 210 bhp to 220 bhp. uh yeah..... ur not gona win. the n/a does pull quite nicely. Not bein funny just cos u hav got less weight ive got more horsepower and at the end of the day thats what makes my car faster. And the supras hav ur car beat on looks as well as power :p

Silver 94 j-spec n/a supra. 18'' gewatt deep dish gold alloys.

Factory bodykit

5spd manual

Guest Flat4_ire
Yeah thanx guys that cleared things up. Now i can rub it my mates face that ive got a faster car. Oh by the way flat4 ire the reason is, that the altezza a totally utterly crap car. 210 bhp to 220 bhp. uh yeah..... ur not gona win. the n/a does pull quite nicely. Not bein funny just cos u hav got less weight ive got more horsepower and at the end of the day thats what makes my car faster. And the supras hav ur car beat on looks as well as power :p

Silver 94 j-spec n/a supra. 18'' gewatt deep dish gold alloys.

Factory bodykit

5spd manual

lol, altezza is a crap car?? "ive got more horsepower and at the end of the day thats what makes my car faster", haha thats a stupid statement i must say!! i know of a 570bhp scooby that does qtr mile in 9.91sec!! u show me a skyline or supra under 900bhp that can do this, weight plays A HUGE factor in it u clown, and i had an altezza and they are a very good car

Guest Flat4_ire
yes but ive got more horsepower u prat and that makes my car QUICKER in a straight line. i heard that the altezza were quite crap actually. Dont take it 2 heart, i was only windin u up

lmao, ur the fucking prat, u have 10-15bhp more and 300kg extra belly!? if u believe the altezza is"a crap car" then ur obviously a fuckin clown..there a toyota for a start, 6speed box with a 210bhp 2.0 n/a 4cyl engine, great cars for comfort and power, stop talkin thru ur ass before i :spank:

i know of a 570bhp scooby that does qtr mile in 9.91sec!! u show me a skyline or supra under 900bhp that can do this

Does that car have anything in it apart from an engine and a seat?

Theres a Toyota truck running 6's with a 2JZ-GTE engine, probably weighs about the same as that scooby.

Guest Flat4_ire
Does that car have anything in it apart from an engine and a seat?

Theres a Toyota truck running 6's with a 2JZ-GTE engine, probably weighs about the same as that scooby.

fully setup with rear seats and all actually and he drives to and from the events on road tyres! ;)

Acceleration is ALL about torque, gear/final drive ratio and weight. Just because a car has high bhp doesn't mean it can accelerate any quicker than a car with lower bhp.

Learn something about physics people (well one of you at least) ;)

Edit to add - forgot about traction, but assuming 100% traction the above still apply.

Guest Flat4_ire
Suprised hes only running 570bhp, JUN have had more than 650 out of one of theirs for years, not heard that running any 9s.

readup on him dude, andy forrest, he mapped my scooby..i know u dont like em here but this is the worlds fastest manual scoob

Guest Flat4_ire
flat4 ire u betta shut ur fucking mouth b4 i shut it 4 u u fucking penis . Not if saving weight by removing rear seats, the spare wheel, lighter windows etc. nob.

lol, sure the seats and that can be removed from altezza too! haha the spare wheel, man wud u cop on to yourself. sound like a little 15 year old, and id say id probably smash your little face in ;)

readup on him dude, andy forrest, he mapped my scooby..i know u dont like em here but this is the worlds fastest manual scoob

140mph+ terminals indicate a lot more than 570bhp m8. A McLaren F1 with 650 bhp only traps in the 130mph range as does the Enzo.. so your statement doesnt stand up.