The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual Supra bhp?

SilverSoop

Guest chiefvinso
im at it eh?? what about yer man with the " i have more horsepower which makes car faster in a straight line" attitude, spastics...and bobbeh i told u the damn scooby was 570bp ok? and it does 212mph, end of really.goodluck

You are at it again - pissing people off, makes me laff at how you handle people. :p

Hope you are not calling me a spastic:tongue:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Flat4_ire
You are at it again - pissing people off, makes me laff at how you handle people. :p

Hope you are not calling me a spastic:tongue:

i am calling u a spastic, i was stating a few facts there earlier, then mister "silversoop" has to start talking crap, and you know it..and by the way, there are a lot of people on this site that piss me off but i cudnt be bothered jumpin at their necks like a lot of you on this forum!

if i made stupid statements like " yeah well my car has more horsepower so that means mines faster in a straight line" id be fucking slated in a second!

so go fuck yourself

Guest Flat4_ire
Yeah thanx guys that cleared things up. Now i can rub it my mates face that ive got a faster car. Oh by the way flat4 ire the reason is, that the altezza a totally utterly crap car. 210 bhp to 220 bhp. uh yeah..... ur not gona win. the n/a does pull quite nicely. Not bein funny just cos u hav got less weight ive got more horsepower and at the end of the day thats what makes my car faster. And the supras hav ur car beat on looks as well as power :p

Silver 94 j-spec n/a supra. 18'' gewatt deep dish gold alloys.

Factory bodykit

5spd manual

just to clear it up here mr chief this was the first smartass post startin that crap!before this i just stated that my old altezza was a good car etc etc fuckin etc

Guest chiefvinso
i am calling u a spastic, i was stating a few facts there earlier, then mister "silversoop" has to start talking crap, and you know it..and by the way, there are a lot of people on this site that piss me off but i cudnt be bothered jumpin at their necks like a lot of you on this forum!

if i made stupid statements like " yeah well my car has more horsepower so that means mines faster in a straight line" id be fucking slated in a second!

so go fuck yourself

You are a prick and to be honest you started on this site like a prick and will be treated like one so you might as well get used to it. I suppose its in your genes to behave like a prick as you are a chav after all.

Guest Flat4_ire
Can we all calm down and get along???? :grouphug:

after all we all own supras at the end of the day

no to be honest,i starting to get sick of this crap... if u people take the time to read from the start there i didnt start any of this crap, didnt offend anyone, just stating a few facts along the way

Guest chiefvinso
no to be honest,i starting to get sick of this crap... if u people take the time to read from the start there i didnt start any of this crap, didnt offend anyone, just stating a few facts along the way

I was just ribbing you but obviously you aint getting your oats.

Guest Flat4_ire
You are a prick and to be honest you started on this site like a prick and will be treated like one so you might as well get used to it. I suppose its in your genes to behave like a prick as you are a chav after all.

no i started by windin a few of u up bout scoobies etc and a lot of you got very wound up bout that! i aint gonna take any crap and its simple as that..and im not a "chav", whatever actually classes someone in that category..here,fuckit whatever

Fair enough it may not of been you who started it, or maybe both of you are just as bad but can we please grow up! I didnt pay my membership to read BS like this and quite frankly im getting abit annoyed with it.

Everyo other sentance is f'in this, spac that. For god sake use some common sence!

Guest chiefvinso

After reading your comment yes you too. But I rewrite what I say to you is that flat4 goes off on one from a little jive. I agree with the language and dont normally lower myself to certain levels so I apologise if you dont like my manner but you dont have to read it either. I probably wont bother posting again, its getting so cagey since a certain person swapped their car for a proper one!! LOL

So all im asking is for abit more sinsibility and end up getting dragged in to this?

Just like a post the other day, the old saying 'you dont have to read it' well how the hell am I suppose to know what people are on about if I dont read it?

I wish I hadnt even bothered voicing my opinion now.

Guest chiefvinso
either am i, far from it..can talk like this in person too if u prefer

:D If you want to prove something, I'm working in Middlesbrough - think they do flights from your place straight here. I'm honoured that you would spend money to come and see me

Guest Flat4_ire
:D If you want to prove something, I'm working in Middlesbrough - think they do flights from your place straight here. I'm honoured that you would spend money to come and see me

lol, yeah i have no job, i have spare time to fly over and slap the head off you

Guest chiefvinso

Some of us have a job which means I must love you and leave you - soz to the rest of you guys who had to read this crap but some people cant take to having a laff, whats the world coming too......

Guest Flat4_ire
Well I'm sure that you could too........

right, here chat to yis later, some of us use things called gyms around here, cant sit here and argue all nite on the net!! :tongue: