The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Unfairly Treated By Member !!

TT-DEK

Guest chiefvinso
They must've been REALLY close friends.

I don't think I'd let any of my mates shit on me.

Not literally of course ;)

Once they have done it you wont let it happen again however before when you think everything is ok you cant stop it as you trust them initially.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once they have done it you wont let it happen again however before when you think everything is ok you cant stop it as you trust them initially.

I have that problem. Once I start going I just can't stop. You're lucky if it's solids too.

I mean, if it's half out and they chicken out, it's not like you can suck it back in is it?

Guest chiefvinso
I have that problem. Once I start going I just can't stop. You're lucky if it's solids too.

I mean, if it's half out and they chicken out, it's not like you can suck it back in is it?

Is it an age thing then? Mushy crap cos you have to have mushy food??? :innocent:

Guest chiefvinso
Oi - I'm only 31 (next Sunday :cry: )

My intenstines have digestion issues. :shrug:

Sorry, but being under 30 I move the goal posts on what old is, so now its over 30! :D Not too long ago it was 25 and soon it will be 35 by which time you will be young - well in my definition of age anyway! ;)

I DID. He replied at 11.33 last nite, saying , i quote.

How do i know that you have not damaged it, and that i am trying to blame him. It was working in the last 2 cars it was in? and the 2 people will vouch for that?. If i have broken it, this means he will lose out if he gives me the money back!. THIS GUY IS ONLY ON LINE OCCASIONALLY, so its hard to have a valid conversation. I will forward him my mobile number.

Guest chiefvinso

Its a difficult one for you both, but I think that if you do not resolve it then you should update the persons trader ratings like someone has already said on here.