The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bournemouth Meet

Steve W2

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nicksupra67

pulse- would have gone 2day but was called out on a breakdown, poxy lorry drivers!!!

:flame Dev

Did you get out there today? Sorry, I forgot all about today, so I wasn't there to meet you at the pub if you were about. I'm positive I've seen you turn into the side road 'round the corner from the pub before, I think I've posted a 'was it you?' thing about it.. I see a UK spec grey one, and I've seen another grey one both in my street recently.. There's a couple around here, no idea who any of them are :)

SimonB: Some nice pics there mate :)

Edit: I clearly didn't see the post directly above this one.. doh :)

-p

Evening ladies and gents, another great turnout and good to meet a few new faces :)

Some great pics being shown there, very arty :)

I've just downloaded mine after a quick trip to the cinema to see Kill Bill which was truely awesome! :)

Will edit them tomorrow and post up.

Nice donught and powerslide outta the car park as well and great quote from SimonB "Ahh just love the smell of burning rubber in the morning" :D

Originally posted by mawby

Was that you Gerry & Sue? :cool:

Nope, that would be dangerous brain donut and nicksupra67 ;)

Right I've just got me pics uploaded here :)

I think it was dangerous brain who was talking about removing the dashboard and how difficult it was or didn't want to do it cos it looked difficult, well I've done a quick write up with pics here if you want to have a look, tis really a piece of cake :)

Steve W2, I'll try and get those pics and a write up of the dials replacements for you as soon as possible :)

Havin a mad day at work, great to see the pics though some really arty snaps.:cool:

Thought it was a great turnout with excelent weather (if a bit cold later).

Nice to see some more new faces and speak to some people that I used to live about 3 doors away from, and some that I see on the way to work in the mornings.

The convoy was cool it really turned some heads. Will look forward to the next meet now, maybe even sort my dash out by then and get my dials sorted out as I can't have Jive's car looking better than mine:D

Apologies for anyone that I didn't get to speak to and I will look forward to seeing those dial pics Jive. Nice one.:D

Mawby - Nice to see you again and hope your GF's trousers didn't stain:p

Originally posted by Steve W2

Mawby - Nice to see you again and hope your GF's trousers didn't stain:p

Amazingly I think I've got away with it. She hasn't mentioned it yet so fingers crossed I'm in the clear. :D That's as long as certain people don't remind her!

thats what i was thinking, someone new, must of been quite a site for him. Probably thinking was common around here!! :p

He didnt have the chrome 5 spoke alloys,which is what another black supra has around here. if we can get him and the red veilside and silver veilside on the BBS, then next time we have meet in B'mth or southampton, will be really good turn out

We've got the same problem in Southampton, I've seen or know of at least 10 plus Supra's in and around Southampton which I know aren't on this forum! :(

We really do need those stickers and business cards to stick on cars to make them aware of this forum. Think there's gonna have to be a major recruitment drive during the winter months ready for a major spring/summer meet :)

proofs for stickers came to me for final approval today and should be with the sticker place in a couple of days, then they just make up the plates and off they go. So should have the stickers back within a week or so and will arrange for the business cards at the same time.

JB

Originally posted by Jive

Think there's gonna have to be a major recruitment drive during the winter months ready for a major spring/summer meet :)

What's that Mark, you're gonna organise a major spring/summer meet for us. Cheers mate! :p