The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bournemouth Meet

Steve W2

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some really good pics, pity Sue & I forgot the digi this time !

We nice to see such a good turnout for a simple met at a pub, also nice to have a couple of people there that wern't members but turned up anyway - hope they will join us for some fun in the future.

Mawby - us doing doughnuts & slides, you should know that us OAP's are more sensible, I thought doughnuts came with sugar on, an slides were for the grandkids !

Good to see you all again.

Cheers

Gerry

Nope, that would be dangerous brain donut and nicksupra67

Yep sorry about the doughnut but I really couldn't let the wise ass in the astra gte leave more rubber than us lol.

I think it was dangerous brain who was talking about removing the dashboard and how difficult it was or didn't want to do it cos it looked difficult, well I've done a quick write up with pics here if you want to have a look, tis really a piece of cake

Yes it was me asking about the dash removal. I'm gonna give it a shot and I have a mate of mine at work knocking me up carbon fibre replacements instead as I really cannot be assed to strip that vulcanised rubber crap off. If it goes well and is easy to make then I'll see if he will knock me up a few sets if anyones interested.