The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bournemouth Meet

Steve W2

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi we refined ladies dont drink beers,,,,,,only pints of Baileys. U stand those as well?????

Will dilute it with ice that ok??????

Jive....is Sarah going ....tell her not to eat anything all day so we can get our share of the £20 entrance fees!!!!!!!!!

Mawby..Tell Jenna to bring the sweets along!!! Not jelly strawberries!!!!!!!!

Cya

Soo

:looney:

Right more pub sugestions....

In town there is a huge car park right in the town centre, it costs but would mean we could visit any of the pubs in town.

or theres a free car park (i think, now the tourist season has finished) down by the beach. with a not bad pub.

I'm trying to rack my brain for decent pubs with car parks, but well all of the pubs are in town... :(

Come on you local boys any suggestions, trouble is i always get a taxi when i go out, so never need to think about parking, and now i think about it my mind is blank. (not for the first time):blink:

Originally posted by Timwildman

Right more pub sugestions....

trouble is i always get a taxi when i go out, so never need to think about parking, and now i think about it my mind is blank. (not for the first time):blink:

Me too:D

Are you thinking of the car park by thre IMAX?

Ouzolover - your a woman! Sorry, thought you were a bloke!:(

Originally posted by Steve W2

Is everyone bringing their other halves down?

Well so far my other half has been on the Gumball and the Santa Pod meets and both times I've asked her afterwards if she enjoyed herself......got a yes from both so I'll be bringing her along to this as well.

The "park on the beach front" sounds cool, should get some great reactions from the wandering public :)

Originally posted by Jive

The "park on the beach front" sounds cool, should get some great reactions from the wandering public :)

Well its not actualy on the beach front, like on the promenade, but its only a about 150 yards away and just off the main road.

Originally posted by Steve W2

Well its not actualy on the beach front, like on the promenade, but its only a about 150 yards away and just off the main road.

As long as I can either see my car or know it's parked somewhere safe, I'm not bothered where we go.

Sorry about the confusion, I'm going to change my name (poss to "Homer" (re my surname) or to "Gatso" (as lookin for them seems to be my unintentional hobby) to avoid confusion.

What do ya think ?

Then Sue can have Ouzolover all to herself.

Re: "Turning it into as wife swap" - good idea, I'd like a new Blitz Nur Spec R for mine - any takers ?????

Looking forward to the meet..

Just a thought re the "swap", as the Blitz would be noisy & expensive, would I really notice the change (soz Sue love) !

Cheers

GERRY

Originally posted by Ouzolover

Re: "Turning it into as wife swap" - good idea, I'd like a new Blitz Nur Spec R for mine - any takers ?????

Just a thought re the "swap", as the Blitz would be noisy & expensive, would I really notice the change (soz Sue love) !

:D

I've got a Nur Spec coming a week after the meet, maybe we can strike a deal?:)

Originally posted by nicksupra67

well count me in aswell. :flame Dev anyone else from Aylesbury goin?

"F.T.P."

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

Pulse from this forum said he maybe coming down, he's in Aylesbury, so is Mark Kindell again on this forum but don't think he'll be here.

Pulse should be along soon to say hi :)

Originally posted by mawby

The time has yet to be decided, but given as its this weekend it might be worth sorting that soon.

Well, what about 12:00pm? I doesn't make any difference to me and its probably the warmest part of the day.

If anyone else has got any other suggestions they are more than welcome to express them!:)

Steve, 12.00 sounds maybe a bit too early, people have to wash their cars and drive down there .... plus recover from the night before [bEER] :D

How about 1.00 - 1.30 at Ferndown?

Meeting places along the M27 - Rownhams Services [West Bound towards Bournemouth ;) ] or the Little Chef after Jnctn 1 M27, just after you go up the hill from the end of the M27 and it's on the left, easiest place for me to meet as it's only just down the road.

Any thoughts?