The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bournemouth Meet

Steve W2

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't know if I'm going to be at this......

nicksupra67, if you're going and are leaving from Aylesbury, interested in hooking up beforehand? I'm just near the Watermead pub.. and there will be a few of us meeting in Bicester at 9am tomorrow morning, going to Coventry for the Thor Dyno thing, you should come too ;)

-p

Hi all

I'm afraid I'm out of the running this weekend. I've got a deposit down on my new Supe. So don't wanna crash/drive my car before I sell it which would leave me owing several people several pounds!

Hopefully I'll have my new one Thursday & my old one sold soon. It seems nice, so I'm hoping it's not gonna give me any grief!

Has anyone thought what we're going to do when we get to the angel (apart from have a drink).

Like are we going to drive into Bournemouth town centre. Go to some other pubs??

We could always head down to the beach at Boscombe pier, you've got to pay a bit but would be a good photo op. if the weather is good.

Or we could head down to sandbanks, rockley...... etc anyone got any ideas, opinions?

I would have said something earlier but for the computer playing up.

Oh I might be a little bit late, as my GF finishes work at 1pm. But i'll be at the bar.........

when I get there......

waitng for the free drinks,

:D LOL only jokin

good point!! i guess where we go depends on weather, a nice blue sky like we have had would be brilliant get some good photo's ill grab dad's digital camera anyway. If it sunny for photos somewhere out in forest would be good, like near matchams must be a gravel car park around there that would be good for photo shoot! (i mean like in new forest u have those big car park areas that come out of no where!!) what u think,it just suggestion.