The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How rare is your supra

TrevS

Hia, i have a 96 TT vvti gunmeatal, i always thought (and prefer) to call it Quicksilver as it was advertised! Just got it back with a nice 400bhp upgrade from Turbo Fit, what a difference! eeeeeeeha! Not really sue about models/numbers/versions etc, if anyone can shed light on what i have or how rare please email! It also has recaro's, bomex front, veilside..... sidey bits! sorry if not the most knowlegable person! pikkie of my car on my file thingy-jobbir-dooobry-whatsit !

But is your's gunmetal?

But of course, the only proper colour for a Supra...:innocent:

Quicksilver is a different colour btw, gunmetal is 6NO on the chassis plate, quicksilver is 1B9 I think. If you want to find out what model you have, have a look on the chassis plate at the model code. It will be E-JZA80-A followed by 4 letters. The first of these is J for an aerotop, L for normal. The 2nd is F for manual, P for auto. The 3rd is the one you want, Q for RZ, S for SZR, V for SZ or RZS and Z for GZ. The 4th letter is F for non-turbo, Z for turbo.

So mine is a E-JZA80-ALFQZ, the one to have of course...:D