paconnors

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chiefvinso

:respekt:

Now that is what I really miss about the old bastard. Had me laughing out loud again. :more:

Well Bobbeh has certainly had a lot to say in this one, no holding back - must be running on ceramics as he has spooled plenty off

Guest chiefvinso
Think about it, if your JDM Supra is limited to 112mph its not gonna have durability issues. You'd barely need to come out of 4th gear!

Think about it m8 :)

I have, think I must have steel internals as I cant seem to think very quickly but once im there I'm ok.

On the factual side of things, I dont hear of any jdm's failing so whats all the fuss about. :more:

Guest chiefvinso
Thing is fella, me and him knew what was going on, but everyone else took it for serious and so jumped on the bandwagon.

I was only jesting too with JohnA.

My problem with all of this is that when CW gives advice the majority of people on here respect his knowledge and would listen. But when he says the UK spec turbo is inferior to the J-spec some decide he is talking bollocks. Doesnt make sense to me. :confused:

Guest chiefvinso
My problem with all of this is that when CW gives advice the majority of people on here respect his knowledge and would listen. But when he says the UK spec turbo is inferior to the J-spec some decide he is talking bollocks. Doesnt make sense to me. :confused:

Would those who think this be UK spec owners? :tumble:

No offence but you havent been around long enough.

Non taken, but long enough to have the same discussion over the past 5 years with the brother in law when he bought a mkiv.

This type of thread always seems to pop up now and again, seen it discussed in circles many times and have yet to see a conclusion, and I know I never will :zen:

As usual totally misrepresenting whats been said.

No one has said hes talking bollocks.

I just asked Jake to provide more comments from different sources, whereas I could direct you to factual times, power figures which you'd just dismiss and other peoples opinions that dont matter to you because they're on a different continent.

Personally I wouldnt base all my opinions on one person. But that doesnt mean to no one respects what he has to say either, plus when it comes to Supra tuning the US are just more into it than us.