The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Canary Wharf, London Docklands: Photo shoot.

Ray

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

:)

yep 2 days from now....

I went up there again recently, i actually got caught taking pictures buy some Canary Wharf security guards!

They didnt seem to like me taking pics with the buildings in the background... Copywrite etc...Apparently i have to contact the Canary Wharf estate office or sumin? CBA tbh...

Anyway after driving up and down the Isle of dogs a few times it seems like there is no brilliant place to park us all up... Either some ugly building blocking the view or the threat of security giving us grief (imagine 15 supras rolling into Canary Wharf at 20:30 hrs ) lol.

Anyway i was thinking of maybe heading a little further away from the Canary Wharf itself maybe somewhere like Royal Albert Docks? Havnt been there yet! So cant say for sure...

Just need to make sure we have a nice clear view of Canary Wharf in the backdrop.

If anyone has any other ideas please feel free to help out... Im stuck here and i didnt realise this event would be quite so popular :rolleyes: . If we sort this last phase out i.e 2 good locations to take some nice snaps i think this night will be a success...

Thanks in advance

Ray

p.s is every one clear about meeting points and times etc? and convoys etc... blah blah ?

:)

They didnt seem to like me taking pics with the buildings in the background... Copywrite etc...Apparently i have to contact the Canary Wharf estate office or sumin? CBA tbh...

Yes mate - Canary Wharf is in fact a private estate... BEYOND the guardposts ;) . I hope you find a suitable place on the night dude.

Ok well after Bluwater meet last night i think i have got a few more to come along, should be good.

A few of us meeting in Bexleyheath 1st then comming up so should be in town for around 8.30 !

I asume its in the same place even if they move us on after !!!

PIG drop me a pm if you want contact details incase lol