The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Canary Wharf, London Docklands: Photo shoot.

Ray

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brilliant night excellent turn out dont know how we managed to keep all together on the cruise to the Isle Of Dogs hope all got back home safe just got back myself loads of excellent pics going to come with a little added extra of J Tunner photographer there as well so with a bit of luck might make the mag too roll on with the meets hopefully many more to come :cool:

yep, great night, excellent turnout, nice one ray, but boy was it f****** cold, hope to catch up with you all at the next one.

wkd, hope your respray goes well. :)

ray, get your wheel sorted.:rolleyes:

james, get that single done.:eyebrows:

and lui, i want your car mate! :p

cheers

Short 'n' sweet!

We didn't manage to do our :grouphug: picture though.

Ray - a really good one and a sign of good things to come. Was SERIOUSLY gonna intercept a pizzaboy in the underpass though :sly: LOL

Kosmic - if it's any consolation, I imagined the damage to be a lot worse. If anything it's going to come out even better from this. Can't wait to see it with all the work you've got planned for it :D

Lui - fab car, the colour was mesmerising!

It was nice being approached by friendly residents at the second stop... aside from the dodger in the BMW at the end:

"Yeah I've got one of these too... it's smaller, like THAT one" (said pointing at Supragold's car) ROFL

Very good meet, we need to sort out some spots for the next one, so eveeryone keep your eyes peeled for places for potential photoshoots.

Rush the single is going on very soon :clap: And thanks for the heaters today, got in last night to find one set on cold air in my bedroom :angry:

Yeah Ray, sort the wheel out dude, it was hypnotising me while i followed you :D

Very good meet, we need to sort out some spots for the next one, so eveeryone keep your eyes peeled for places for potential photoshoots.

Rush the single is going on very soon :clap: And thanks for the heaters today, got in last night to find one set on cold air in my bedroom :angry:

Yeah Ray, sort the wheel out dude, it was hypnotising me while i followed you :D

Who is installing the single mate ? :)

• 1 month later...
Gutted, seeing as I spend half of my life in Canary Wharf working, if I had none I would have turned up to.....

Whens the next one ?

Organising another similar thing soon... :)

will be in london again so watch this space ;)