The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Canary Wharf, London Docklands: Photo shoot.

Ray

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys :)

Glad this seems its going to be a good lil meet.

Thanks for the compliments Nish and Wkdtime your just about making me blush... :blush:

p.s Nish is your car de-spoilerd? Gun Metal? Might have seen you last week.... I just recall passing a gorgeous Gun Metal j-spec in Southall... Correct me if i am wrong.

As for the dates il post them up shortly, but to narrow it down it will be midweekish either a wed or thurs night probally 2 weeks from now. Hope this helps you prepare :)

As for the camera work i was hoping to get my Sony DSC-R1 10 mp camera but seems like i wont have it ready intime :(

Althought i will bring my DSC-N1 (8.3 mp) point and shoot with tripod etc... Im not a pro but il try my best hehe.

Then again maybe we could try and persuade Lui to bring his Professional Minolta setup! :D

p.s Nish is your car de-spoilerd? Gun Metal? Might have seen you last week.... I just recall passing a gorgeous Gun Metal j-spec in Southall... Correct me if i am wrong.

Could well have been me mate, its de spoilered and dropped on 19s.

Not gunmetal, silver but likely to have been quite dirty! :D

Were you in the supe? I didnt notice. Stopped looking out for them once Sky left the seen

Could well have been me mate, its de spoilered and dropped on 19s.

Not gunmetal, silver but likely to have been quite dirty! :D

Were you in the supe? I didnt notice. Stopped looking out for them once Sky left the seen

Yea Sky MR2 boy now inni lol

I was in ma Sup yea :)

Glad this seems its going to be a good lil meet.

Thanks for the compliments Nish and Wkdtime your just about making me blush... :blush:

As for the dates il post them up shortly, but to narrow it down it will be midweekish either a wed or thurs night probally 2 weeks from now. Hope this helps you prepare :)

As for the camera work i was hoping to get my Sony DSC-R1 10 mp camera but seems like i wont have it ready intime :(

Althought i will bring my DSC-N1 (8.3 mp) point and shoot with tripod etc... Im not a pro but il try my best hehe.

Then again maybe we could try and persuade Lui to bring his Professional Minolta setup! :D

Camera will be on full charge for plenty of Pic's just now need to sort out Date / Times & huge Convoy Points let's make this a big one :ecstatic: