Which day or days do you prefer?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which day or days do you prefer?

• Sat 20th Sept
    • Sat 27th Sept
    • Oct 4th
    • Oct 25th

Originally posted by dude

ERR Paul how come your names at the top all of a sudden , hope your not pushing in or anything , this aint a thai restaurant you know :p

Dude:flame Dev

I'm on the VIP list m8 - straight in the club - no waiting at the door with the poor people!

:p

What time shall we meet at Mimms - we need to be at Leons before 12 when he goes - suggest early to his and then onto Pete's?

:thumbs:

Anyone else apart from Matt coming from South?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anybody in Kent or Sussex going to Thor's Dyno Day tomorrow would would like to meet up and start a convoy to Coventry?

if so my mobile is...

07966 245296

What time is everybody supposed to be at Thor's tomorrow? its gonna take me around 2.5 to 3 hours to get there!

Cheers,

James

Patrick,

9am sounds fine (well not "fine", but "doable":)) to me.. I'll meet you and Mfs at the Burger King carpark then?

Osso: The earlier everybody gets there, the earlier everybody is done, but I don't think it will matter if you're a few hours later as I'm sure there will be other people taking up the space until you get there.

Got my induction and dump valve fitted today :) Sounds so cool.. Sluuuuurp, PSCHT! Not going to bother dyno'ing it, though, as I can't imagine it's made THAT much of a difference from stock 2 weeks ago.

-p

So what time is everybody aiming to get there? 8am 9am 10am?

I'm not sure what time to set off ya see! if i set off at 6am, i might make it there for around 9am.. but is that gonna be too early?

I very much doubt i'll be going on the rollers because my second turbo wont come on even tho i have got a slot, but i will be bringing some bits up to put my Supra into TTC mode.. and if it works, i'll probably go and play on the rollers!

That's okay, my car has been filthy at every meet I've gone to (despite my efforts usually to clean it quickly before leaving, unfortunately it streaks a lot on the black and I still manage to turn up with a thousand dead bugs covering it).

I'm going for 'dirtiest Supra of meet' in every meet I go to. I've won so far :)

-p

HI everyone

I,ve been keeping my eye on this thread and didn,t know

weather I would be working tomorrow, but deep joy I,m not.

so I thought I would treat myself and the sup for a run down to

Thor.

I,ll just be coming for a chat and be putting names to faces if thats ok?

Originally posted by pulse

That's okay, my car has been filthy at every meet I've gone to (despite my efforts usually to clean it quickly before leaving, unfortunately it streaks a lot on the black and I still manage to turn up with a thousand dead bugs covering it).

I'm going for 'dirtiest Supra of meet' in every meet I go to. I've won so far :)

-p

you got competition this time ! mine is coverd in metal filings, dust funger prints and general muck ! the kit is clean though :)

Originally posted by MfS

Sure come along suprarob!

I just washed my car! It was a bit dark, but not too bad...

cya all tomorrow guys!

Hey mate..

Fancy coming over and doing mine? :D

Joy, my mk3 Supra sold on ebay today.. the guy might come 'round tonight to pick it up. I hope this one read the big bold writing "NOT SUITABLE TO DRIVE AWAY, THE ENGINE IS F**KED" - or words to that effect. Unlike the last pratt who won the auction and thought he was going to drive it to Bath. Finally my mk4 can feel at home on the driveway where she belongs :)

Not a chance I'm going to have time to wash the mk4 in the morning.. but it actually looks okay at the moment. It got given a proper polish and wash 2 weeks ago, and the rain seems to have taken the worst of the dirt off.

Either way.. I'm not getting up at 7 to wash my car :)

-p

Nice to meet the chaps who went today. Didn't get a chance to talk to everybody, but there's always another meet. I still met loads of people I haven't met before, always nice to put a face to a name.

Condolences to Paul E for his traumas, congrats to everybody else who scored at or above expectations :) I strongly suspect nobody beat the 519 (or 516.. whatever close enough) rwhp run from the T78 (from memory) single setup, at 1.2/1.3 bar.. would be interesting to see that one running 2+ bar ;)

:thumbs: to Thor/TRL for sorting this day out, was nice to see a tuning shop full of Supras :)

-p

Hey, nice to meet ya Pulse - and others a few more names put to faces. Yeah it was a good meet. Plenty of nice cars :)

The blue one sounded phenomenal, lets hope he joins the boards ;)

My results were - 305hp @ hubs

Mods Veilside Ti, HQSSBOV, (BP Ultimate. :p)

... and it was sorry to see what happened to Pauls.. I shall make no further comment ;)

Thorin, it was the blue Japvillage car (previous owners) used in the gumball... now tuned and working properly!

Oh and Suprarob's car was VERY clean as promised :cool:

Next time i goto a Dyno run, im going to make sure i have 2 turbo's that work! :innocent: It appears that my Second turbo was blown before it was imported from Japan.. :twak:

Would anyone have any idea how much a Jap spec 2nd turbo would cost, new and second hand? and would anyone have an idea how much it would cost in labour to fit the 2nd turbo?

Originally posted by osso

Next time i goto a Dyno run, im going to make sure i have 2 turbo's that work! :innocent: It appears that my Second turbo was blown before it was imported from Japan.. :twak:

Would anyone have any idea how much a Jap spec 2nd turbo would cost, new and second hand? and would anyone have an idea how much it would cost in labour to fit the 2nd turbo?

Not off the top of my head, but for some reason I have a sneaky suspicion Paul E might know prices soon. Also try Gaz Walker at Envy, they sell stock and hybrid turbos if I recall. http://www.envyperformance.com http://www.miami-rice.com

-p

enjoyed today, nice to see the blue facelift with the big single run the 516hp, and that still needs some setting up ! nice to put names to faces as usuall.

very well run buy Thor, such a good system they have

i got 365bhp, 384ft/lb torque and told as i suspected i need bigger fuel pump and an FSE to smooth out my fuel graph

Yep, a great day. Loads of Supes and time to put faces to names on this board!

I was well surprised with 367 bhp and 366 ftlb torque but had the same problems as Lovatt with it running lean over 5000rpm. Will have to sort that out sometime in the future :)

Thanks to all at Thor for their efforts and commiserations to the 355 driver on the way up there!!! :cool: