8: Dan

9: Scott

10:MfS

11:super fandango wide wheels Daz

12:Matt

13:Bobbeh

14:AndyP - RX7

15:

Everyone is welcome. We'll have a burger van appearing outside after 2pm, especially for you.

We've plenty of parking space so more the merrier.

Oh and NOD will be there as well :)

please note: In order to process all the cars in the above list we aim to start at 9am. The later it gets the later people will have to stay to get done.

Regards

Pete

Since I had my car dyno'd yesterday at Pod, I don't know if I need my space on the 25th.. I'm hoping to get whatever problems I'm seeing sorted out by then, and at least induction fitted on my car (though that's not meant to make a power difference is it?), so I may still need it.. but I'm more a maybe now at this stage :) If all the spaces fill up and somebody else wants to get theirs done, they can have my space.

I'll definitely still come and watch, and if anybody who understands dynos and such could look at my thread (below) in the technical section and help me out I'd appreciate it, too :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13024

Cheers

-p

like Pulse i managed to get mine done at pod too, therefore if someone wants my slot (9. Scott) its available.

I will still probably come along to check out the place and peeps in general but am unlikely to need the dyno time.

well worth the money IMO, whilst Pulse was dissappointed on the day, the fact is via the dyno he has found out about a problem of which he was previously unaware, which hopefully should be cheap / easy fix that will liberate +30 BHP.

It highlights that whilst we drive alongside and see many supra's, we rarely get to drive any others and so cannot know if our cars are performing to their best.

Do you KNOW your car is making its reputed 320ish BHP. 260-70 is still gonna feel fast and will probably not arouse any suspicions of underperforming unless you have a wide experience of supra's of high powered cars in general. Also do you know for sure if your car is set up in sequential mode?

Putting it on the Dyno will tell you this for certain.

(BTW I have no commercial interest in THOR i'm just trying to get my spot filled on their behalf after they kindly fitted me in at Santa Pod)

1: Pat

2: Pulse

3: Bobbeh

4: Baldy

5: Lovatt

6: Adam W

7: Steve

9: Scott

13:AndyP - RX7

14:

15:

having discussed this with pete - it looks like i need some dedicated time on pete's rollers so hence will be going for a private appointment on a weekday and passing this up. thanks.

Hi Guys, im a new Supra owner, picked the supra up last Friday! just waiting for my NOCHEX account to activate for membership..

I've got a couple of minor issues at the moment, one being the 2nd Turbo not running!! but if I can it sorted before the dyno day I'd like to get a baseline plot to give me an idea what my standard spec Supra is running at, before I start modding!!

Other prob includes missing Traction control relay, jammed driver side mirror (wont fold), and I dont think the air con is working? other than that its mint! I sourced the supra from newera imports, spoke to Miguel earlier today and he is willing to help out once i have found the source of the problems.

By the way what time does this event start? 10am? i will be coming from East sussex, up A21 M25 M1.. hopefully i should be following Matt there, he's not hard to miss :p

Cheers!

James

1: Pat

2:

3: Bobbeh

4: Baldy

5: Lovatt

6: Adam W

7: Steve

9: Osso

13:AndyP - RX7

14:Dude

15:

Re earlier post, I'm not going to need this slot due to getting it done at Pod. I still intend to come up and have a look, though, so all the earlier posts about meeting up in Bicester or something still apply I guess?

Who was meeting up with me? Bicester services, A41/M40 junction? And what time?

http://www.web-axis.net/~pulse/bicester.JPG

Btw, if any of you reading this are interested in having your car dyno'd, and you are not on this list, you really should put yourself down for it.. Pete has a bloody good setup (I've not seen the workshop, just the dyno itself) and if you want accurate and good results, I suggest you give this day a shot :) It's only 50 quid, you can't go wrong.. And come up and have a meet regardless :)

Cheers

-p

I'll meet ya at the service station Pulse. Its only a 2 minute drive from my house anyway :) Shall we say 9.ooam? It might be busy in that area though, all those people going into Bicester village during weekends, grr :devil:

Let me know dude.

(PS: I have started a thread -> convoy to thor coventry)