96 Facelift Auto 88k miles

Green

Reg as a W

Private Reg W*SUP

Dark Windows

Custom Green/Black Leather Seats and armrests with Silver piping/Supra logos

DVD Alpine Screen with DVD Sat Nav

TV Tuner

Pioneer Chrome Amps Pioneer Subwoofer and speakers (v loud)

Snooper S6Neo

UK Glass Lamps

HID low beams

BPU Chip/Induction/Steel Hoses/Fuel pump upgrade

HKS Valve Controller

Stock Turbos at 1.2 bar adjustable.

UK Brakes

Racing Hart 19" CRs

Sideskirts

Blitz Nur Spec

One decat so still passes MOT.

Pictures to follow..please PM for more info!

Asking £8,750 For Quick Sale (might Change mind so hurry he he) NO OFFERS

Or interested in deal with Toyota Landcruiser Prado/Colerado/Amazon.

NOW SOLD

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..na I cant afford a Corvette C6...but I have to change my career...and need a vehicle with plenty of load space and at least 4 seats...test drove a Prado and really liked it...

I have attemted to put this up several times and stopped myself..I took a deep breath and well...yeah.....lol

The Prado is ideal for the work Im going to be doing..so I have to sacrifice my soul, which includes my Supra...I have actually been trying to avoid going out in it because i keep changing my mind everytime i go out in it lol...but I have to do this...and maybe one day I can have a work vehicle AND a Supra...who knows...

Honestly i dont want to sell it and I will actually cry my heart out if its sold...but unless I win the lottery tonight then its def for sale!

I had thought of taking all the Ice out but I'd love to see it being enjoyed the way it was intended...so Im happy to let all the toys go with it...I will regret it I know!:drown:

noooooooooooooooooo dont sell. thats a fast supe there. anyone who has seen the clip of me and si at the lights. well lets say he was about 10 car lengths away lol. (but i was trying to press record on my camera, so had a poopy start .... honest :D so si you can wipe that grin off ya face :p)

Reg as a W

Private Reg W*SUP

Sorry to drift off topic mate, but i'm interested to know how you managed to register the car with a W reg plate if the car is 1996?:)

Good luck with the sale, don't think i've ever seen a green Mk4 Supra!:ecstatic:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *takes a deep breath* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :drown:

Oh nooo dont make it so hard for me...lol.

I wish i hadn't put that silly price tag on....well Im going to say 'NO OFFERS' he he!

Im almost in tears now!

Thanks for putting those pics up Jake/Ray/Red M..Im trying not to look at them myself!

lol please dont buy my car anyone..its a pile of shit..what else can I say to stop people wanting it so I get to keep it he he:sos:

THE VOICES THE VOICES lol :giveup:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.