The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Green Supra is FOR SALE

Green Peace

Can't belive it Si, but that was a nice quick and easy sale. Glad it's all done and dusted now? Well done.... i think.

Thanks James, as i said to Shaf in a pm...i had some great times with you guys in it!

I have some freinds that would always email me after I left their house to say I hadn't left until the sound of my exhaust had dissapeared over a couple valleys..and just when they thought it had gone they would hear its ghostly baratones again before it finally drowned beneath the tranquil surface of the evenings country wildtrack...never to be heard again until the next time...but now there IS no next time!

:violin: :violin: :violin:

Stop it its only a car..well its more than that I know!

I have got a tear in my eye I cant deny that...but I still have you lot I hope, who needs a nice fast car to make friends with good people like yaselves aye!

Cheer up everyone for god sake lol:jester: I need you to be strong for me he he.:(

The Rising Sun in my Life has finally gone down...but there is always a new day to follow!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH :yahoo: :yahoo: (you, not the car)

Na, not really. Sad to see it go mate:(

Paul

Thats the nicest thing you ever said to me Paul...you sure you actually wrote that:D

Would love to meet you for a pint one day so we can pour a drink over each other :D

Dont take any notice of Shaf..we are gay lovers we are getting married soon...he just didn't want to break the news yet !(oh by the way hes the biatch obviously ha ha):looney:

glad the sale went ok and you got the price you wanted mate, i know how you feel, im missing my supra :cry:

Thanks mate...I think there should be a councelling section on mkivsupra..it really does feel odd...never felt this bad when selling a car...i guess its saying goodbye that hurts..god ive lost my Mum and Dad and some of my mates and even pets...and now im in mourning for a car:violin:

I guess its the memories, the fact that where ever i went i felt welcome its so nice to feel good and proud of something and im happy to let someone else have that experience, its their turn...that Supra has a good healthy life in front of it...

Hey mate we could always buy a Supra timeshare stylee he he and take it in turns each week???? lol.

Thanks ever so much for the sentiments by the way...to everyone!

Love you all

:grouphug:

(God I must be pissed....oh i am pissed lol)

LOL the next sem is gonna be all ex supe owners in their latest 2nd rate motors crying into their beers :D

You had more joy from your supe than most though Si as you toured europe a few times in it.

Its been wicked Brian, thanks, i have never lost the appreciation for it...and I'm not sure i ever would if i had kept it..

Ive spoilt that car rotten...its had better holidays than i have lol, gets more attention than i do...sometimes i was jeolous of it he he...certainly better looking than me:tongue:

I could make a crack about horses asses here but I'm not that good a mate as to get away with that lol :D

poor me...here i am sat alone downstairs, even the ticking of the clock is sensitively ticking in a mild understanding manor...then Bryan tells me I look like a Donkeys butthole...theres only so much a man can take...(as the Farmer says the the Bishop orrr errr soz Graham Norton Moment)

So thats it..im going to.............

have a wank ha ha:looney:

LOL the next sem is gonna be all ex supe owners in their latest 2nd rate motors crying into their beers :D

We will have to change the name from South East Meet to be Si's Emotional Moment :rolleyes:

One thing at least there is going to be some eye candy there for the boys in the shape of a young lady who is the ex of a rather well known popular music singer :whistle:

We will have to change the name from South East Meet to be Si's Emotional Moment :rolleyes:

One thing at least there is going to be some eye candy there for the boys in the shape of a young lady who is the ex of a rather well known popular music singer :whistle:

Well thats one way of stealing a few of the teeterers on ace cafe or sem night lol

Hey Si

Remember that trip to Amsterdam? You were slightly "indisposed" in you hotel room and we were all waiting for you in the bar. I went to reception and asked the woman to ring your room and see if you were ready yet. She said "Mr Simon has just rang reception and asked us to get him an ambulance. He said he's dying. Shall I get him one?"

Me: "Nah, he'll be alright"

So we all went back to the bar for some more drinks and put them on your room! :D

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9904/copyofp9140072medium5th.th.jpg

Hey Si

Remember that trip to Amsterdam? You were slightly "indisposed" in you hotel room and we were all waiting for you in the bar. I went to reception and asked the woman to ring your room and see if you were ready yet. She said "Mr Simon has just rang reception and asked us to get him an ambulance. He said he's dying. Shall I get him one?"

Me: "Nah, he'll be alright"

So we all went back to the bar for some more drinks and put them on your room! :D

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9904/copyofp9140072medium5th.th.jpg

lol..I knew it was you Jake..that worked out ok though...Because...when Andy Sham and Me examined the bill the next morning I noticed it...even though it was written in a forign langauge..but I said 'How comes I had all these drinks when I was out cold in my room' so..I didn't pay for them and they were coutesey of Holiday Inn...and i didn't pay for Andy's and mine that we had earlier either so ......you actually saved me money....Jake well done mate... :rlol:

EDIT JUST REMEMBERED

Actually I remember that I had left our room ticket on the bar...and Millhouse told me you all just put it on not knowing it was Shams, Andy's and my room..I guess it was a bad mistake., I was the one who noticed it because Sham dosn't drink as he is Muslim and Andy dosn't drink very much...and I knew i was out cold in a severe state Green House effects he he and not due to alcohol lol...But I dont think you actually knew it was our room so I'll let you off on that one...coz doubt you would of done that to Sham..coz he would of strangled you with his dreads lol:boxing: :giveup:

What a wicked time we all had though...shame ya didn't take some pics of me collapsed in the bathroom...case dismissed lack of evidence!:nyah: :more:

She sounds real nice Steve....Cant wait to meet her! has she got a sister (or brother or pony,not fussy these days):sos:

See you there mate...(somehow):rolleyes:

...certainly better looking than me:tongue:

even a fat womans @ss looks better than you mate and we're actually talking about a tasty supe here, no contest really :p

remind me to kick ur @ss the next time i bump into you for making me out to be gei...... what you up to later?? :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.