The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Green Supra is FOR SALE

Green Peace

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can dream can't I?

Actually, I'm a bit sad at the moment cos I was forced to essentially give my car to Ford a couple of hours ago, so be nice :cry:

awww tell you what Nick I give ya my car for free...but only if I win the £100million lotto rollover tommorow:giveup:

im going to honestly be very sad too when my keys leave my hands...

Have a really good holiday mate, ...hopefully see ya when ya get back!

Si

:hug:

Did they upt there bid any?? Well at least you have the money now for a sup :clap:

Did they fcuk! They actually lowered it cos it needed new tyres, which is fair enough I suppose cos that'll come to about £500! Still feeling ripped off and sad though......

awww tell you what Nick I give ya my car for free...but only if I win the £100million lotto rollover tommorow

im going to honestly be very sad too when my keys leave my hands...

Have a really good holiday mate, ...hopefully see ya when ya get back!

Cheers Si.......any chance of a spare million or so too, so I can run it as it deserves!

I'll try to have a good time in france, I suppose.......:bye:

I love that film :clap:

:

I love the bit where the German SS officer is hanging off the cable car with a bloodymouth and a pick axe in his arm :yu: and then he falls and disappears into the dodgy back projection lol

Where Eagles Dare...wicked film init?..very old too lol love the theme tune too.:respekt:

Hey Nick...bring me some Chateaunuf du pap back please pref a 2000 he he..ill give ya da money he he..!

Seriously have a great time!

Its a nice Sunny Day today so a good day for a test drive, I just had it checked over by JEM and everythings good..I think there is someone coming at 2pm im waiting for him to call and confirm...so if anyones interested I will be checking pms...Im in Harrow by the way. So please feel free to come and play..kettles on!

I'm ready

Si

:yummy:

Thanks guys...i feel really odd right now...it hasn't sunk in yet...it was a bargain sold privately at a trade in price given all the kit..but the new owners are real nice people...and I know they will have lots of fun..if I'd sold it to a dealer or part ex'd I suppose I would feel worse...

Right (wiping away the tears) Im looking for a Landcruiser now...I will return to owning a Supra prehaps one day..maybe they will bring a new one out when Im 80 years old lol.

I feel I have lost my best mate, but it was so nice to see the excitement in the eyes of the new owner..the kind of projected glow of excitement that i once saw in my rear view mirrow when adjusted incorrectly of me when i bought her...it made it almost worthwhile then part exchanging it to some hard nosed money orientated busnissman...

I will come to the SEM still..not sure how im going to get there yet lol!

Good news Si! I think.

I'm pleased you didnt have to wait too long for a buyer. Maybe that luck I sent your way worked!!

The buyer has got one lovely car to drive home in.

Even if its on roller skates you must come to the SEM!!

Thanks Steve for ya words of wisdom earlier...I have never sold anything before in my life (not even my body lol)

im fine..putting on a brave smile...hang on just leaving the room for a second........................................................BOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH.......back now phew thats better!

Im looking forward to getting a Lancruiser Play doe he he...2006 is going tobe career orientated..:idea:

The other thing i wanted to add is the only way I could live with a slower car is only if it was something with a completely different personality like a 4x4...not even a 350Z or a RX8 comes close, there is absolutely no car on the market the could rival the Supra for under £30k..apart from a s/h Corvette C6 (but they arent under £30k lol)and I cant afford one..so im going to use it to cope with the difficult terrain in my career over the next few months.

This Green Supra was the best car I have ever owned..and possibly ever likely to own!

(Guess I'l have to work out how to change my avatar now) can i still be called Green Peace?

Depends on if you get a green landcruiser. You were ever far from peaceful just ask anyone that ever upset you lol.

Lol...I know..i can be a right pain in the arse, I know all my faults he he, I have brought my emotions on here a bit..its like a realease valve this site sometimes...but im not the only one!

Thanks Jake...I think the price was more than realistic and this dosn't reflect the values of other Supras..I was just a very motivated person in terms of wanting a sale with little hassle..I could of priced it at £11k or infact striped it of the plate Sat Nav Ice and other things and would of made as much as £12k (altogether including all sold seperately) but this is all time consuming and stressful darling he he.

I wanted to avoid the haggling as i doubt i would be good at it..and i think haggling is a primitive pile of nonesence you may as well just put up a realistic price and save all the hassle..i only advertised it on here...and because of the responce i got there was no need to advertise it on Autotrader..plus i sold it to someone who knows what he was buying..not someone who would twitch at every normal Supra related quirk...that made things easier for me!

At the end of the day we all want a bargain no-matter what we buy..Ive taken a financial short cut..but the money is going into work so I dont feel too gutted..im looking forward!

Playtime is over for me! (for now) ;)

i only advertised it on here...and because of the responce i got there was no need to advertise it on Autotrader..plus i sold it to someone who knows what he was buying..not someone who would twitch at every normal Supra related quirk
Is the new owner a member of this site then?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.