The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Green Supra is FOR SALE

Green Peace

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only saw this once briefly and I thought it looked nice then Si, but OMG! That's the nicest supra I've ever seen!

Can I afford to increase my budget even more.......?:tempted:

I take it this means you decided not to sell to that dude at the traffic lights the other month then?

I only saw this once briefly and I thought it looked nice then Si, but OMG! That's the nicest supra I've ever seen!

Can I afford to increase my budget even more.......?:tempted:

I take it this means you decided not to sell to that dude at the traffic lights the other month then?

Hiya Nick..

he asked how much and I said (off the top of my head) £11k

he rang me twice and i told him id call him back and i didn't... stupid me then i lost the number doh...but I wasn't ready to sell then..Im crap arnt I?:drown:

thats a mint looking motor. sale tip from me - just say make an offer. dont stick a price tag up.
I hate it when people do that. :boxing: IMO I think you lose a potential buy by doing this. Ok yeah if your really interested then you will call the seller and discuss details, but if the seller can't be arsed to put up a price then I can't be arsed to mess around with a stranger.

I'll look after it for you Si until I can afford to buy it:p

I have to agree. I let the comment slide because... well, because I couldn't be arsed to type a reply to be honest, but since the subject has come up I have to say that putting a price I believe is always better. I never have, and never will, put an offer for a car that has 'offers' on it. Always better to put a price IMHO.

We had this very discussion a while back on here though, so.... old ground :)

Really really nice Sup this...... makes me wanna get another, but my girlfriend would cut my balls off if i did.
I've put the wedding on hold so Mawby and I can get another supe.....Is there something wrong with me:think: .

Si Thought you said you were going to marry your supe?????

I've put the wedding on hold so Mawby and I can get another supe.....Is there something wrong with me:think: .

Si Thought you said you were going to marry your supe?????

Lol well they never legalised marriges to cars yet..!

If I could pawn the car to someone I would lol and then buy it back..unless anyone wants to sleep with me for £8750....(no not even £8.75 oh ok then lol) Paul Whiffen could be my pimp..and hey Im UK spec lol:yu:

(God I must stop those fantasies):sos:

What's the second aerial for?

And are there any interior pictures?

Im a secret M15 agent and use the ariel to contact Miss Monepenny when i want someone to talk dirty to me!:sos:

na its a uhf/vhf ham radio antenna...how sad lol

I will get some pics of the interior...soon as I dont have any myself and the interior is one of the nice tparts of this car and Id love to have some to remember it by so I will by the end of the week I promise!!!!:giveup:

Thanks ever so much for everyones kind comments..i knew this was going to be hard....I have actually been looking at ways of avoiding selling...as a result..but i have drawn a blank..if one of ya wins the lottery then think of me he he!...pretty please he he.

You really are such a great bunch of people...this is a fantastic community I know we all fall out from time to time but its just one big disfunctional family:ecstatic: :grouphug:

Si, Hun sorry to here that you are selling the beautiful beast..... Hope this doesn't mean that you are going away for the club:(

Na I i'll still come to the S&M meets (soz I mean SEM) i'll just park my lardy 4x4 round the corner..Will be doing the France trip video too!

I hope i'll buy another one one day..when im better off with work etc...but I'll try make the 7th might have to thumb a lift there though he he!

Si

x

If I could pawn the car to someone I would lol and then buy it back..unless anyone wants to sleep with me for £8750....(no not even £8.75 oh ok then lol) Paul Whiffen could be my pimp..and hey Im UK spec lol:yu:

quote]

I'll look after her for you:p you know she will be in good caring hands:eyebrows:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.