Roy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by millhouse

dunk sorted my pc out to :)

we must buy him a big bag of green stuff this weekend :D

He already asked me to buy him a BJ.. I can only assume he meant blackcurrant juice, so I'll pick him up a large bottle of Rybeana or however you spell it :D

-p

Originally posted by Earthrokka

Roy .. I thought I told u to stop washing my car last week .. :p

Faye is a sexy girl that cant afford to be seen to talking to someone like u ..:D in case people might think she knows u :p

so leave alone..:twak:

:p

Peace & Luv

If I give you both a :hug: are you going to play nicely?????

ROY..WHAT CAN I SAY ? :fight:

FAYE, my hug has to be very individual not with that Beetle called Roy.. So, i 'll settle for a hug from Ash .. as long as that Roy is not in it :p but I will ask for 1 special hug b4 i go away

:D

Lets hope that this thread dont turn into " Names to faces" thread :p ..So, leave Faye alone ..especially u Bigfoot :p

Did u all see BBC Breakfast news this morning ? who is the Superstar talking on TV about CAFE Culture ..:D

Dreadlock inna London Town yes sir ..:p

Enjoy the rain in London this w/end ..we will try to think of u, then laff .. when we raving inna Amsterdam Trance Party

laff all u want u wanker cuz it is gonna be SUNNY in the SE ! u wudn't know a rave if it sat on yer schnozz n bit yer ... :innocent: