The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EarthRokka productionz presents ...

Roy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from my other halfs, no time to wash car so will be in a right state :(

Got your message Pulse, hope you can make it and have had a good sleep :)

Got me new dials installed and also my speed delimeter and speedo converter, might be able to keep up with Ash.....yeah right, no chance :)

See ya all soon peeps :cool:

Shit!

I've just woken up, it's 2pm.. didn't get to sleep til 9:30, oops..

Anybody still around, have a rough idea at the route? I'm obviously not going to make it from here to the starting point in half an hour, but I may be able to catch up mid-journey or similar?

Yoo-hoo? :stickpoke: :D

-p

Fantastic day out, again good to put names to faces, like Ashley, Earth, Roy [ah...so that's Roy :D ], Supraguy.

Glad someone knew where they were going round the back streets of London cos I didn't have a feckin clue.....shame so many roads closed off due to the "Chemical Attack" on the underground, would have made our [or Earth's] job so much easier if they'd just postponed it another week :(

Have downloaded all the pics, will try and get them up on my site tomorrow during the day.....watch this space.

Oh and Geeza....the one of you outside the Ritz.....shall I cover your face up ;) :cool: :innocent:

I suck.

In the end, I went and watched my housemate BMXing on some local skateboard ramps for the day.

At least Imm drunk now. went to the pub and all is well

baah!!!

Annoyed i missed this but oh well.. ill catch most of you in the dam next weekend.. jive should come too!

-p

Originally posted by Jive

Oh and Geeza....the one of you outside the Ritz.....shall I cover your face up ;) :cool: :innocent:

I would like to edit it first........Classic Supra Fun.....

Up for the next one..will load pics later..

Cheers to all.......

Will start a collection for Faye.....she needs a warm coat to make use of the Aero-top...Bless........:p

Nice to seee you all again.......

Dave

Originally posted by Geezabloke

Cheers to all.......

Will start a collection for Faye.....she needs a warm coat to make use of the Aero-top...Bless........:p

Dave

I should have listened to my mum, she always says to wrap up warm before I go out!:D

Cheers Earth n Roy...great day out...and real good to see ya both

What a day to pick to have a West end Cruize...during the day of the fake chemical attack....I was glad that it seemed to have killed all the traffic wardens in Soho though.

Seriously good day out ...nice to see all the old faces and the the fresh new ones like Faye and Supraguy.

Good to see Ash hadn't really had chance to chat to him before...good bloke.

Real Good to see Jive too and good of him to travel up all way from Southampton..nice to see ya matey.

Chris n his brov Nick, Geezabloke...Quality people.

Best bit for me was outside the pub in Grt Portland Street when the bus couldn't turn the corner coz too many Supras parked up...so had to go a completely different way and miss a couple of his stops....RESULT

:D

'Down With Ken Livingston'

Cant wait to see ya pics...

:cool:

9 Good looking blokes, 1 a bit dodgy (Roy) and a Real Sexy Girl in London

Well, first of all.. big up yerself the man dem call Mr Roy for organising this cruise.

Geeza, what can I say ! Top man, and I dont mean the Clothes company :p

Green, respect for catching up as the traffic wasnt the best everywhere !

Supraguy n his mate ..top blokes n all .. good laff both of ya .. please join in anytime.. as for Amsterdam we would love to have u with us. and if u cant make it ? yer mate could jump in 1 of the Supraz.. :D

Jive Respect for driving all the way up n putting up ith the dozy Ash;)

Ash baby, need to see u more often u tart .. stop working to much.. LIKE THE FAGS........WORKING KILLS...... hehehe.

Kris n Nick ..the usual .. nice to c u both.. really was good ;)

Faye...ehhhhmmmm ... ehhmmmmmmmm...EHHMMMMMMMMMMM.

Girlz like u r just not found on this planet :D

Paul E ..well, u missed a good session..

Big Thanks for turning up ..it was fun really .. Thumbs up from loads of people in Central London..apprecaition even from Porshe drivers :eek:

well, why would u wanna buy a Ferrari aye ?

guys - top day out. was great to meet some new people ie. jive (respect fer makin' it and then hangin' in there when you did meet us all!) and supraguy + friend (crazy mad exhaust!) and of course the famous mr willis ....

top marks to geeza, faye, simon, chris+bro and of course sham.

where was the original dr of bling, 400bhp and the rest ?

pity the west end got shut down and we had to endure bad traffic (so bad that geeza had enough methinks and scapered for the wide open spaces of home) along the way.

did anyone get the kids near kensington pleading for us to do burn-outs ? or the 2 crazy teenagers that wanted to throw water-bombs on supraguy's car ? how about that wave/salute from those bikers near chiswick ? and what was up with that nutty m3 driver spinning his wheels ? the number of people that kept counting the cars outside the pub ?

thanks to all for making it a great day out. supraguy n jive took a lot of pics so hopefully they'll post 'em up soon.