The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EarthRokka productionz presents ...

Roy

Shanne's PC is being re-formatted by myself tonight. Once his OS is back up and running, I will get the pics transferred over.

It was a great day out and was good to finally meet some of you. You were all really nice people. My favorite part of the day had to have been the Grand Tourismo style race through the tunnel!! Mad sound with the targa-top off! Next time I will be sure to bring video. :D

Big props to Earth for not getting us lost on the backroads of London!

Lets do this again soon!

:thumbs:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics as promised.

Not too happy with the last few taken in the dark :(

The rest of them I'm pretty happy with, must try and get a bloody camera "person" for the next time we're out, wish I'd got the tunnel as well with a video :(

Anyhoooo pics are here

Geeza said he wanted to edit his photo but I couldn't be arsed to wait for him to PM me so I took the liberty of turning him into our "Red Devil" :innocent: :D

:cool:

If you amend the /gallerlondon by putting a 'Y' after Galler it will work I aint called Inspector Morse for Nothing.

Very Good Photos...especially the intimidated bloke on the Scooter...

Mirror ones nice too and line up ones.

:cool:

Edit: Dunk you beat me to it...Jive's clue was obviously obvious.

:D

Well you obviously didn't bother refreshing the page when you came back here cos the bloody link works :twak:

But hey, I tell you what, I'll post it up again shall I :twak:

Here Pictures for Dunk as he can't be bothered to try finding them by looking at my main link!

:innocent:

Cheers for the comments Green, shame about the last 3 outside the pub when we were leaving :( can we go back and do them again :)

Cheers Dunk and Green for the comments.

Dunk, don't worry I saw your smiley ..... was just kidding meself :D

Green, Geeza pulled up next to me in the traffic, looked up, looked back at him and pointed and he just moved over to the side of the car ..... camera was in hand so just had to take that pic :)

Hope he appreciates all the hard work it took editing his photo :innocent:

Dunk, the gunmetal grey sup is Ashley Willis's, so much better looking in the flesh than on his avatar and from the view of his car in my rear view mirror......well it just looks so damn fookin :cool: even with the gaffer tape holding the bottom of it together!

Great day out guys, good to see Earth, Geezabloke, TRD, + Bro, Roy again. Good to finally meet Faye, Supraguy, Si, Jive, think thats everyone, appologies if I missed someone, sure your give me a :twak:

Well me and Mark started in true style, with me heading the wrong way on the M3 to start with, thought I was off clubbig. Got some good respsonses from everyone, my best of the day was when we were driving round Soho square, I was near the back, and as I drove past some bloke I heard him say to his mate, "sh1t, there made by Toyota".......

Traffic was a bit of a nightmare in places, but the wole day made up for it, it was good to finally get along to something, cant wait for Dam this weekend.

Originally posted by pulse

I can host them if you like, I give free web hosting to mkivsupra.net members (for Supra-related pages) - http://www.web-axis.net, Plan 10.

As for making a photo album, can't help with that but there's plenty of software to do it. I downloaded Paint Shop Photo Album last night, looks okay.. free 60 day trial, http://www.jasc.com

-p

Want a crack for it then??:sly: