The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EarthRokka productionz presents ...

Roy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris mate ..

I´m gonne from one of the loudest Supra in the UK to the Quietest there is :eek: and i cant say that I m not happy about it.

But, let the other make the noise for us aye ? let get the complaints from the neighbours :p .

My TT is quiet as Peugeot.. but my Na was extremely nicely loud not that annoying noise u get like Roy´s does squeek at times :D

So, come on bad boy we came to yer meet just coz u organised it .. a simple big up to the man dem call 400BHP.

wa ya sey Dread ?

someone should tell that yardie moron that only cars with REAL bhp under the bonnet can make manly noises ... :innocent:

chris - go on, you know you wanna do this mate ... :cool:

and drag those kentish layabouts out wif u ...

fm rokka's post on pg 1 ...

''OK lets start by chiswick high rd opposit Cafe rouge the usual starting place for the westend cruise.

Near the chiswick R-about, just stay on the high rd (high st) until u see us if u r coming from the hammersmith way head for chiswick high rd ..stay on it ..one staright line until u see Cafe Rouge on yer left .. we´ll be opposite them.''

abt 2.30-ish ... ?

dunno if these help mate :

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=520728&y=178509&z=1&sv=chiswick+high+road&st=6&tl=Chiswick+High+Road,+London,+W_4&searchp=newsearch.srf&mapp=newmap.srf

also try yahoo routefinder and rac's route planner ...

Just for my own personal reference (so it's easy for me to find later:))

M40->A40->right-southbound a406->cross a4020->pass gunnersbury park->left a315 chiswick high

or m25/m4/a315

Sweet. Should be able to sort that out :)

Will see you then

-p

Not sure what time as I cant remember what time we have to be there for, or if you have plans to meet anyone else along the way. But its best if you come off at Jct 7, turn left at the roundabout, follow that road to the next roundabout, on your right you will see BlockBuster Video, I will be there for what ever time we decide.....

Have you still got my number......

Originally posted by Roy

fm rokka's post on pg 1 ...

''OK lets start by chiswick high rd opposit Cafe rouge the usual starting place for the westend cruise.

Near the chiswick R-about, just stay on the high rd (high st) until u see us if u r coming from the hammersmith way head for chiswick high rd ..stay on it ..one staright line until u see Cafe Rouge on yer left .. we´ll be opposite them.''

abt 2.30-ish ... ?

Ash, how long will it take to get there from your place? I take it you know where they're meeting so I'll follow you.

Once you know that I'll meet you at Jnctn 7 from your direction before then, should only take me about 30 or 40 mins from my place.

Yep, still got your number :)

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

It will take us 30-40mins max, depending how fast we go.......:flame Dev

That should say "depending on how fast I can go" seeing as I'm only a lowly NA but hopefully a derestricted NA on Saturday :)

I'll be there about 1.30 if that sounds ok?