Matt 6

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jonnybsupra1

Hi guys,

I'm gonna try and be there in my supe this time!

Probably be a bit late though cos I might have to go to the bubble meet first - got to see a man about a dog (so to speak).

Sorry to sound thick but where is the Bubble Inn?

I would be up for it if everyone else is? I will go with the majority on this one.

Depending on how far away it is I might not be able to take my Supra though as I will be on my company trade plates for the meet. Can't be seen to abuse them or I won't be able to use them again and they come in handy at times!! haha

Sorry to sound thick but where is the Bubble Inn?

I would be up for it if everyone else is? I will go with the majority on this one.

Depending on how far away it is I might not be able to take my Supra though as I will be on my company trade plates for the meet. Can't be seen to abuse them or I won't be able to use them again and they come in handy at times!! haha

buddle inn is just the other side derby

http://www.stensonbubble.com/home.cfm

i post a link up of all the old meets there when i get home its a good meet lots of jap cars normaly