The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nottingham Meet - January 29th 2006

Matt 6

Looks like I will be there without the Supra yet again I am sorry to say!! :cry: :cry:

My manager has left who I got on well with and the new manager ain't that flexible so looking like trade plates are out the question now. Not happy at all.:swear: :swear: :swear:

Looks like I will be in the missuses BM again this month as my other Jap toy ain't on the road either yet. Really getting fed up with running round in my Pug 306 now:angry:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof

Got permission to attend (off the missus) so recon a convoy across with Ian-R, Martin-R and Col (bling) soop is on the cards. Anyone else fancy joining us (M5, M6, A38.......West Mids??).

PM your mobile number if so.

Guest Rays the roof

Give us a break oh heavenly one, and let us play for the day so early in the year.....

Jusie, me old mukka, you better be there and bring the worst half if he is free...:more:

Got permission to attend (off the missus) so recon a convoy across with Ian-R, Martin-R and Col (bling) soop is on the cards. Anyone else fancy joining us (M5, M6, A38.......West Mids??).

PM your mobile number if so.

Ian R is a No, his Supe is having some work done:sly:

Guest Rays the roof

Cloudy, fcukin freeeezin, but no sign of rain!! :ecstatic:

See you all there. Will be arriving about 12 with Colsoop and Ian-R (my passenger, don't mention OIL and Supra's to him!!).......

:eyebrows:

Guest Rays the roof

Took me 1 hour to get there and then had to leave after 5 mins because of a major domestic....!!

At least I didn't give a club member a lift there (eg Ian-R) and have to drag him away too :boxing:

Great turn out of soop's. More than any other car..... and some lovely examples. Sorry i couldn't meet you all but will next time.

Had an awesome day.

Enjoyed the trip from the Beefeater to the bubble, all i'll say is though someone else can lead next time :giveup:

Was a great turn out of supes + plenty of other cars too.

The carvery also went down a treat :drool:

Cant wait for the next meet, will upload my pics soon.

Big thanks to the organisor, see you all again soon,

Gaz

nice to hav met a few of you.

it was a good turn out of supras.

we counted 15 in total but 2-3 left very early.

see you all at the next meet. :respekt:

Bijal

What an absolutely amazing day!!!!

I loved it. So happy to have met some of you. It was brilliant watching loads of supras take over roundabouts and the m1!!

That carvery was out of this world i ate so much!!!

Hope you all had a safe journey home.

See you all again soon.

:)