The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nottingham Meet - January 29th 2006

Matt 6

Sorry sorry sorry Col!

Once is bad enough, but twice I feel like a tw*t!

:drown:

LOL, as soon as you went off on your phone, i thought you might be making a sharp exit :)It was a good excuse to leave for me anyway, i wasn't feeling 100 % lack of sleep and full of cold etc. Your still in one piece then, how was Ian's car when you got back

I got the main thing sorted though and that was some parts off Rob.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant day, great turn out from all the Supra boys and girls. Think we showed the Celica guys how its done.:thumbs:

Food was good too as a few people have mentioned, looking forward to next months meet already.

Big thanks to Vicky and Rob for getting us back to the M1 without getting lost, as we would of got lost without them!!

Thanks to Gaz for the nice scenic tour we took to get to the Bubble Inn :lol: Thats what Sunday drive out are all about hey mate :lol:

Glad the Merc came in handy today too, even if it was to protect other Supra's from flying plastic bottles!! Knew it would have its uses today. On the drive home me and Sara sat talking about her getting her own Supra, so much so that we missed 2 junctions of the M1 and ended up getting off at J29 instead of J27 which we needed!! Doh :rlol:

Really missed having my car today, when we finally got home I emptied my garage of all the kitchen stuff and put the battery back on the Supra, it started first turn of the key, sweet. Then took it for a 10 mile drive, all of which I couldn't stop smiling for:ecstatic: :ecstatic:

One way or another, it will be with me next month!!!!!!! I do own one, honest!!!! :lol:

Matt and Sarah- glad you got hom ok even if it was a slight detour!

Sarah- i think you should get a supra- we could show the lads how its done!! lol!! but would Matt let you have a TT?! I cant wait to see your supra Matt.

on the way home i had to roll to the petrol station, i think i had been playing too much.

Drive safe

:)

Just some bottle in the road that hit the Benz, glad it hit me and not a Supra. Everyone cares about there Supra's, the Benz don't matter to me.

Sorry I,m the guilty one for kicking up the bottle, tried to avoid it but to no avail. At least it didn't hit a supe, only a merc. :rlol:

Had a fantastic day, great turnout, looking forward to the next meet.

Will post up pics soon