• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gav'... interested LAD ! !

[ not sure how much the Airfield / Timing gear ? ! ]

Thor'... why not running ? ? - just want to watch the likes

of ME blow ours up ? ? !:p

(and then get a bus back down again ! !)

FatS.

Originally posted by GavinL

Too far away for me.

A couple of us have been considering getting enough peple together to hire out Woodbridge for one of the last weekends in July, a lot nearer for the southern owners.

:) i would be up for this and could probaly muster up 5-10 others to, let us know!!!!!!!!:D

Going, just undecided if I am having a go or not - currently 100% standard but might be interesting to compare results once I get a few mods on.

Not sure yet, the cash I had to one side to pay for the fun has been taken by a man in a white Impreza, guess he'll use it to buy more reflective graphics and blue lights :(

Originally posted by mcanny

Not sure yet, the cash I had to one side to pay for the fun has been taken by a man in a white Impreza, guess he'll use it to buy more reflective graphics and blue lights :(

What happened there? You been racing for cash:conf:

I will be there and may have a few goes up the strip! It is £30 now instead of £70?

Originally posted by Kevin Huntley

I will be there and may have a few goes up the strip! It is £30 now instead of £70?

Kev, think that means he got nicked mate!

Its £30 yeah.

Gaz.

Nothing quite so exciting although I did offer to race the chap for double or quits :)

Basically I got stopped on a road I've travelled so many times it becomes an "autopilot" thing - the road in question used to be 40 all the way through the village and I was doing 43 past the policecar without a thought, when he pulled me I was suprised to hear they had recently introduced a 30mph limit in the middle of the village. The worst thing was a Vauxhall Belmont was in front of me going faster than I was, he would have been stopped but the Supras fat arse blocked the laser and he got me instead :conf:

Bah :)

Originally posted by Gaz Walker

Kev, think that means he got nicked mate!

Gaz.

Sorry, reading back it was a little bit vague, could well have been a riced up Impreza I was on about, sadly the graphics were "POLICE" - not "ON A MISSION" :)

Sorry to hear that Micheal! You have only had the car 2 mins and you have been done already, take it easy out there!

I am pleased there was no police cars about on Sunday, I took my girlfriend out to see if she thought the car was running OK and got baited into a race with a Honda CBR 600.

Came off the roadabout in 2nd gear and floored it! He was about 5 metre ahead and was nailing it. I graduly pulled him in and passed him at 140 leptons. There was very little in it, Not sure about the performance of the 600 but I think this is the higest powered bike the Supra would keep up with! I know Michel got blown off by a Kawasaki 900 Ninja the other week!

Sorry to hear that Micheal! You have only had the car 2 mins and you have been done already, take it easy out there!

5 years without getting stopped in the MR2 despite some somewhat dubious driving at times and within weeks of Supra ownership I get done, the annoying thing is that I drive slower in the Supra most of the time, it's just so nice and relaxing - that's one of the reasons for the 43mph I guess, anything under 120 feels so slow :)

Honest.