another Supe gets the treatment

Guest brutus

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a couple of those point re directed back at me by cj , fuck me guys ok i looked at his post count and welcomed him, whats the matter with that .

col your car is not exactly stock is it , and personaly not my cup of tea .

but there you go each to his own .:blahblah:

And each to their own is exactly what I said Peter. You then jumped up and accused me (and others) of not being very welcoming and over critical - that was bollocks. What should we do from now on, not post up unless we have nice things to day?

At the end of the day Brutus posted up and invited opinions. The fact that some are not to his (and it seems your) liking is tough.

Why not post your designs up on the forum before doing the work?

I'm impressed with your skills of the job. It's like when you see it on pimp my ride and they start to peel off the tape and you see the whole image unfold. Cool stuff.

Not my cuppa though.

a couple of those point re directed back at me by cj , fuck me guys ok i looked at his post count and welcomed him, whats the matter with that .

col your car is not exactly stock is it , and personaly not my cup of tea .

but there you go each to his own .:blahblah:

not exactly,no Peter

here's a shot for "HAWKEYE and the last of the Shitehawks" :p image

Guest dannysupra
Sorry mate, each to their own, but I think that looks awful. :thumbdown

Hi mate.I think its a bit rude to make comment like this.I just like to see your supra!Comon,put it on th forum and see how good yours is,before you judge on others.Don't go on the internet and download others Supra pretending is yours :blahblah: