The mkiv Supra Owners Club

another Supe gets the treatment

Guest brutus

Guest dannysupra

The car look smart mate! Those guys who give those remarks are appaulling.To give that sort of opinion on someone else car is very inmature. Were on here to have a freindly chat not slagging off at each others.Brain dead man.God!!Please help them to find their brain back.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes its sprayed on, i was asked to do it after the owner saw my own car. He's more than pleased with the results and thats what matters at the end of the day.

Ive posted this thread on 3 forums, and the responses are about 60/40 positive at present

Can't see me posting much more on here tho, i feel about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit:run:

Thanks to those with Constructive answersand welcome messages.............the others,(armchair experts) i've heard it all before..water off a ducks back as they say:nyah:

..........wondered when some hawkeye would spot the overspray on the tyre..it's something i always do to keep the snipers happy!:whistle:

TBH :clap:

I think it looks pretty good :D

Hi mate.I think its a bit rude to make comment like this.I just like to see your supra!Comon,put it on th forum and see how good yours is,before you judge on others.Don't go on the internet and download others Supra pretending is yours :blahblah:

You seem to have gone quiet mate. After seeing the pics of mine you must be awestruck :rlol:

Hi mate.I think its a bit rude to make comment like this.I just like to see your supra!Comon,put it on th forum and see how good yours is,before you judge on others.Don't go on the internet and download others Supra pretending is yours :blahblah:

He just had to pick on one of the best looking car owners on the forum didn't he :D To be fair CJ's motor is a bit too 2f2f for me personally but it is a good looking and bloody fast motor. Put it this way put both cars involved here on the market and see which one sells for the most :)

The car look smart mate! Those guys who give those remarks are appaulling.To give that sort of opinion on someone else car is very inmature. Were on here to have a freindly chat not slagging off at each others.Brain dead man.God!!Please help them to find their brain back.

Now for the second time today I am going to climb down off the fence.

The car doesn't look smart. Its rapidly getting towards the chavved up segment of the market. People wonder why the market is falling out of supra's. Its partly because of cars like this being seen around that alter the image of a car, and not in a perceptual good way. That affects me because it affects the value of my own vehicle. So if I'm asked what I think of cars like this then not being one of these PC pussies I'll tell you what I think.

http://www.showoffyourcar.com/cars/TOYOTA/12357.jpg

http://www.showoffyourcar.com/cars/TOYOTA/12355.jpg

http://www.showoffyourcar.com/cars/TOYOTA/12164.jpg

http://www.showoffyourcar.com/cars/TOYOTA/12167.jpg

These are my cars in case I get accused of not having a car etc etc and feel free to slag them off if you like I just won't cry like a biatch about it

Omg 6 pages :rlol:

I prefereed the yellow one, i personally think that red and white colours are 2 striking, whereas the yellow and white are slightly more subtle.

But if you are putting your car on a public forum then expect comments for the good and the bad, its not a personal attack against you people have strong views about the car. :zen:

well at least it's livened up the forum!........bet you've not seen this much interest since CJ posted his car pics, which is a work of art IMHO:respekt: Appologies for the signature'dig' CJ, but took your reply too personally. Whatever you think of the Car, there's a lot of hard graft gone into it. The guy's well pleased with it, and thats what matters as its his car, but i can imagine how he felt reading "That's awful", when he thinks its the Dog's Goolies.

Also have to say, it looks different again in the Flesh.I've posted pics of my cars, and the same people who've said "sorry not my cup of tea"(more diplomatic than "awful")When they see the car in the flesh, can't believe it, and always change their minds

I've always found when modding cars, the first thing people do, is look for faults, as proved on here.........never mind the work/skill involved........it's "Oh my God!...spraydust on the Tyre" SACRILEGE!!!...." The graphics aren't symmetrical, they're 3mm out on the lefthand side"

Case in point: Paul had a dig at the headlight masking..very clever, considering i took them out!So i posted a pic of my own car. Because i knew the headlight in the pic, had condensation i thought i'd reply with a jokey remark "Condensation in the Headlight, that will never do"and post a pic of the car with its new Black Headlights...............Before i had chance to click Submit, Paul had replied with " Better masking on that one, but sort your headlight out!!...........SO PREDICTABLE!:rlol:

can read 'em like a book.. they think theyre being clever, but only succeed in looking prattish

How many Motors have they Modded? would they even know where to start?

When they've featured in 12 or so Mags as i have, THEN they can tell their Granny how to suck eggs!

Brutus,

Just had a quick look at your site. In the odds and mods section. Do you whose make the bumper extension is?

Thanks

probably mine...............on which car?

The white one which had the damaged extension. its under the supra bumper bit
oh that one............he brought it to me after damaging it on a kerb.I suggested repairing it then blending it to the bumper, which i did. No idea what make tho, sorry