The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RAZO auto knob.

Guest kennyf

If you do respect them,

There is a reason why I respect them, they are straight with members and honest and have the good of the members at the centre of what they do.

then stop doing problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Amen :yawn:

This is the bit I have a problem with, as far as I am concerned you are do not share the atributes of the mods, so you see it just is not going to happen.

But like I said there is a solution.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Levoc probably make the best after market auto gear knob that includes over drive button. I had a look at the Razo one the other day, it's very plasticy and cheap looking. I'll see if I can get prices for these gear knobs.

http://www.napolex.co.jp/product/levoc/shift.html

I'm loving that carbon/silver one :)

How much do I need to get out of the bank?

Adam...

I think Levoc probably make the best after market auto gear knob that includes over drive button. I had a look at the Razo one the other day, it's very plasticy and cheap looking. I'll see if I can get prices for these gear knobs.

I to would be interested in one of these in pearl white/chrome!

Ian

The only thing with the Levoc is I've got an aluminium finish to my dash and I wonder if the chrome would be too much , would prefer a black and silevr rather than chrome finish.

Alot of over seas won't post tho, haven't read link yet but wonder if they will?

They have no problem sending to the UK, I have used Import scene many times in the past. Never had any problem.

I can even get you a discount if you are interested....

They have no problem sending to the UK, I have used Import scene many times in the past. Never had any problem.

I can even get you a discount if you are interested....

Could be enough interest for a group buy by the look of this thread?

Although I find myself edging towards the manual look , or even new auto knob with gear gaitor!!! :idea:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found a source for the Levoc gear knob, these are one of the only after market auto gear knobs to include an overdrive button, they also include a button on the top to take out of park. They are good quality and are available in variety of different finishes eg. chrome metal and carbon fibre effect, chrome and rubberised black, chrome and wood effect etc.

Price including postage works out at £94.

Well done Nic. Have you seen examples of these in the flesh?

Tempted.

They appear to be different sizes as well 162mm and 220mm. The stock stick is 122mm at its highest point

Yes I've seen a few samples, the quality is good, put it this way I'd fit one in mine if I had an auto. Far better than the plastic Razo one.

Well I have owned two of them (on my second one now due to interior color/style change)

Installation is a bit of a hump but not impossible

I would provide a few pics but as this has turned into Nic's deal I will let him handle it.

I do not want to steal any of Nic's profits but keep in mind the link I provided above as it is quite a bit cheaper then £94 each and as I have stated I have purchased quite a few items from that company with excellent service.

;)

I do not want to steal any of Nic's profits but keep in mind the link I provided above as it is quite a bit cheaper then £94 each and as I have stated I have purchased quite a few items from that company with excellent service.

;)

Gamer, how does it work out "quite a bit cheaper"? AU$185 = £80 + postage from Australia to UK?

The price of £94 I quoted was including airmail postage to UK, I could have quoted £80 + postage also.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.