The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RAZO auto knob.

Guest kennyf

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KARacing
OMG I had to read that several times, shocked no sales pitch.:devil: Bird Flu ?

Bird Flu for someone in HK, not for me :rlol: (I guess you want to start this stupid game over and over again :whistle: )

Bird Flu for someone in HK, not for me :rlol: (I guess you want to start this stupid game over and over again :whistle: )

:angrymod: Play nice guys.

I like the Razo shift knob but I preferred that conversion someone posted on here a while back that used a more normal looking manual type knob and a nice leather gear gaiter.

Anyway howz about those after market auto knobs then!!! :D

I liked the Razo as it looks quite modern but never seen one in the flesh so can't comment on the quality. I know MOMO do one calles "Automatico" but it looks a bit plain for my taste.

I've seen some Auto knobs with O/D in the states and I've asked for fitment and price details but no info as of yet.

Anyone knoe of any other brands/options available?

Brian what was the manual knob conversion you mentioned?

I guess you do not like to respect the moderator on here

Thats where you are wrong Ken, I do respect them, so that has nothing what so ever to do with my views about you and the way you opperate.

Anyway I dont want to encourage you to put up any graphics, so for the sake of other members who are interested in this product, will not continue in this thread.

Brian what was the manual knob conversion you mentioned?

I am not sure if there are any left but member did make a kit that made the adjuster look more like a manual, once you had supplied your own gator it looked very different. I dont know what is was like to operate as I never saw one fitted. If you search there should be some pictures on here.

Guest KARacing
Thats where you are wrong Ken, I do respect them.

If you do respect them, then stop doing problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Amen :yawn:

As far as I know Levoc are the only ones that do an auto shifter with overdrive (apart from the Razo)

Details and styles/colors can be found here:

http://www.napolex.com/knobs.html

I use one myself on my car.....

They are nicer than OE IMHO but I must admit this manual look kit really appeals to me !!:blush:

Think its worth pm the Brian guy who was involved previously?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.