The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RAZO auto knob.

Guest kennyf

Nic - not to throw a dampener on anything - but you do really need to double check one actually on the JZA-80 and confirm all the fittings etc

They do look a lot better then the Razo for sure!

I'm assured by my supplier that they will fit an auto Supra, I can obviously check this once I have a sample.

Yep far better than the Razo ones.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would provide a few pics but as this has turned into Nic's deal I will let him handle it.

Not really sure what you mean when you say this has "turned into Nic's deal", was it ever anyones deal?

If you look at the first few posts, it was suggested by Jake that I may be able to get the Razo ones. I checked but the quality of the Razo's was very poor, so I did a bit of searching and found the Levoc ones and posted photos of them. You then posted a link to an Australian website whilst I was getting quotes.

I'm sure members would love to see photos of yours installed, if not then I will get a sample installed on a car here and take some snaps.

Sorry Nic, maybe the postage charges coming from Australia into the UK are cheaper then what you can provide.

My last order with them was for a new shifter, a brake handle protector and a carbon dash kit.

That's two packages one was a box about 10" long x 10" wide and 5" high

and the other was about 2-1/2 feet long x 12" wide and 3" high.

So that's two packages sent separately for £25 AUD (£10.71) both received within 7 days of purchase.

That is fully insured....

I understand though that postage charges might be higher coming from Japan so that would explain the difference then.

Not really sure what you mean when you say this has "turned into Nic's deal", was it ever anyones deal?

If you look at the first few posts, it was suggested by Jake that I may be able to get the Razo ones. I checked but the quality of the Razo's was very poor, so I did a bit of searching and found the Levoc ones and posted photos of them. You then posted a link to an Australian website whilst I was getting quotes.

I'm sure members would love to see photos of yours installed, if not then I will get a sample installed on a car here and take some snaps.

Sorry, it just seemed to me that my link was being somewhat ignored so I figured why bother. No matter as long as everyone gets what they want and they are happy that is all that matters. ;)

Here is a pic of the black carbon shifter and brake protector installed on my Soarer. Sorry for the not so great pic it is all I have at the moment as the car is @ TDI having some more work done. Also my interior is a bit of a mish-mash in that photo as I am in the process of a change.

Gamer, how does it work out "quite a bit cheaper"? AU$185 = £80 + postage from Australia to UK?

The price of £94 I quoted was including airmail postage to UK, I could have quoted £80 + postage also.

Forgot to mention Nic, that you are quoting the Australian domestic price of $185.00 AUD which includes their taxes. The international price is $168.18 AUD which works out to about £73 (this is not including postage)

No problem...

It usually takes about 7 business days on average to get stuff from there. I have had things arrive sooner though.

You might want to PM the bloke above who has installed one in his supra for any tips. I could help you out if you get stuck as I don't think there is much difference installing it between the Supra and the Soarer but best to speak with him first for his experiences.

No problem...

It usually takes about 7 business days on average to get stuff from there. I have had things arrive sooner though.

You might want to PM the bloke above who has installed one in his supra for any tips. I could help you out if you get stuck as I don't think there is much difference installing it between the Supra and the Soarer but best to speak with him first for his experiences.

not much left to do mate, but if you can help with this lot your welcome :whistle:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.