The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Genuine or replica rear wing

GazzaGSi

Dont know if the owner has changed hands or not since it was on ebay acouple of months back but I contacted you about it and we had a good chat via email. If i had of had the cash I would of snapped it up instantly, by far one of the smartest supes ive layed eyes one.

ah yep remember! thought you were selling your Astra back then - have you tried ebaying your motor? bet you could claw loads back by selling the parts alone! one of the reasons im selling is the fact that no one insures me fully comp on a fast car. i need a house with a garage or gates so i can insure third party only...

Gaz, I can source replica TRD rear wings either in all carbon fibre, carbon fibre/GRP or all GRP, I have supplied dozens of these to club members already, pm me if would like prices.

I have a NTRD full CF spoiler (That's Nic Toyota Racing D... - what does the D stand for now I come to think of it? Division?

Anyway. I like mine a lot. Very good and a nice price too.

A feel a bit left out that I cant supply one too, lol! Do Toyota actually have anything to do with TRD or is it just a name?

:oops: I so missed this thread, so who's winning so far? :looney:

Gaz@Envy x 1 billion (I don't think I have the hang of these school yard games yet)

TRD is a division of Toyota (Toyota Racing Development)

Guest KARacing
Gazza, in the pic you posted of the trd spoiler, the car has a gold badge, yours has a black original one. I have a gold one....and I want a black one, would you like to swap? just a thought.

jackso,

Keep the gold badge, they are limited edition model :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.