The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD parts at mates rates

lovatt

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hang on a second my arse is in gear ! im not in control of parcelforce ! they have done nothing but mess around, they told me i had signed for it at one point then they said they had lost it, i have been onto them all day and i am just waiting for a phone call from them to say i can collect it as they have decided they still have it and have found it after much ranting and raving from me, im 110% on this guys but as i say im not parcel force

hang on a second my arse is in gear ! im not in control of parcelforce ! they have done nothing but mess around, they told me i had signed for it at one point then they said they had lost it, i have been onto them all day and i am just waiting for a phone call from them to say i can collect it as they have decided they still have it and have found it after much ranting and raving from me, im 110% on this guys but as i say im not parcel force

Okay dude. Parcelforce is one thing. But the other thing is, did you ship my parts?

i have been onto them AGAIN today, parcel force dont seem to know where the parcel is again ! they have asked me to wait a few days while they investigate,

if people think its me causing the problem ask Nic or contact parcel force with the tracking number and ask them, there a joke and i wont use them again, did anybody see them on watchdog this week ? what people were complaining about is exactly what they are doing to us now

sorry to the people waiting on the braces, im sorry to say im doing my best but its out my hands, i want this done and dusted asap as people are driving me mad for badges but i wont start another buy untill this one is sorted !

I have also been in contact with Parcel Force about the parcel and as Liam says, they are fcuking around with the parcels wareabouts.

Just to explain I posted the 4 x TRD strut braces to Liam via surface post as the combined weight of the parcel was over 10kg, so would have not been cost effective to send by airmail. Surface post usually take 4-5 weeks to UK.

I have emailed a complaint to Parcel Force and asked them to give this their urgent priority, hopefully Liam/myself will get some answers from them very shortly.

i have been onto them AGAIN today, parcel force dont seem to know where the parcel is again ! they have asked me to wait a few days while they investigate,

!

Mate - I had this and my advice is get your arse down to the depot - bet it turns up then!...not knowing where it is for parcelforce is another word for potentially 'nicked' mate...it seems only if they actually see a person does it turn up...

Nic - any news on the stuff for me?

I can second that. I went down with 2 big minders and all my stuff turned up within 10mins, despite them telling me it had been returned to japan 2 weeks earlier.

Get down there mate and carry something heavy when you walk in, it normally appears then

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi all, there is a load of SH*T in liam's face right now, he will sort this out for you all, I know it is a long time, please be patient with him.

Thanks to Nic for his help.

Liam will sort people out, I am not here to fight his battles( he does not need me to:d ) but he is on the level and as Tom says be patient for a while longer!

yes you will mate, as soon as parcel force get there arse out there hands ill be paying for the most expensive reliable post i can find and ill be claiming it back off them, i can assure you its not me messing around im doing everything i can

i have people asking me to do another badge group buy but i refuse to start that untill this is all done and cleared as its not fair

• 3 weeks later...

its silly now,im talking to nic to see if he has any news on them ! i dont know about you guys but im seriously pissed off let alone how you guys must feel.

i really dont want this to carry on and im just talking to nic to see if we can claim the money back as parcel force dont even know where it is !!!

all i keep on getting told this end is nic needs to put a search/claim in from his end, nic has said he is finding out whats going on this week

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.