The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD parts at mates rates

lovatt

can you answer my PM mr lovatt?

or dont you sell the trd oil filters anymore?

Liam was taken ill at the beginning of January (see here)

Hopefully he's better now, but hasn't been heard from on here for a while. My guess would be that he is still recovering. please be patient with him, most of the guys in this thread have paid money and are awaiting goods. I'm sure that when Liam gets back he'll address your pm as soon as he can.

In the mean time if you "urgently" need a TRD filter get in touch with Envy , or Nic, who'll happily sort you out.

Mike

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who ordered either the TRD airfilter or TRD brake lines, these were posted to Liam on Monday, so should be there this coming Monday.

For those who ordered the strut braces, it will be at least 2-3 weeks until Liam receives them, as they were sent by surface post to UK due to the weight.

Everything else Liam will have received and I guess have posted out to you.

Nothing has been posted so far, I think - I've certainly not recieved anything and I'm not even sure if we gace Liam our addresses all those months ago.

This is starting to test even my patience I'm afraid - I wouldn't mind if there were some form of communication from Liam regarding the delay but we're all in the dark and it's kinda annoying. :(

And me? I ordered the fuel cap, shift knob, filters, ??? It's so long ago I hardly can remeber what I have ordered. Still have not received an email, answer or the parts. That's crap business. Even if someone is ill, a short info or something like this would be minimun! Several weeks I asked Liam if I can have my money back because it takes too much time. He said "no, I already ordered the parts, should be here soon" Okay, if something takes some few week more than expected that's okay. But not months.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.