The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD parts at mates rates

lovatt

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant find any correspondence in my sent mail which gave Liam my address either, unless it went with the Paypal payment, in which case I could be waiting a long time for strut brace. ( I sent payment on 2nd Dec 2005 ).

Nothing has been posted so far, I think - I've certainly not recieved anything and I'm not even sure if we gace Liam our addresses all those months ago.

This is starting to test even my patience I'm afraid - I wouldn't mind if there were some form of communication from Liam regarding the delay but we're all in the dark and it's kinda annoying. :(

Sorry but I agree with this, payment was sent months ago, Info would be appreciated:(

hi everybody, sorry i have not been on to respond, i WILL sort EVERYBODY out, all the balls are rolling as nic will tell you, everybodys parts have been sent to them except the braces as they were surface shiped , and the brake lines and air filter, as nic says the later should be with me the beging of next week

all i can say is sorry, but have faith i am trying my best to get this sorted asap now and i will try my best to be on here as much as possible

hi everybody, sorry i have not been on to respond, i WILL sort EVERYBODY out, all the balls are rolling as nic will tell you, everybodys parts have been sent to them except the braces as they were surface shiped , and the brake lines and air filter, as nic says the later should be with me the beging of next week

all i can say is sorry, but have faith i am trying my best to get this sorted asap now and i will try my best to be on here as much as possible

Nice one Liam, glad to see you back here mate. :thumbs:

Good enough for me mate, but still not had rad and fuel cap:(

• 2 weeks later...

Liam I've just checked the parcel with the strut braces and it says the parcel was refused to be accepted by the addresses and that the parcel is now being returned to me.

16-03-2006 15:20 Birmingham South Depot Return item accepted for re-export

16-03-2006 14:55 Birmingham South Depot Return to sender

16-03-2006 14:54 Birmingham South Depot Returned to depot - refused by addresse

16-03-2006 07:25 Birmingham South Depot Attempted delivery - item refused

16-03-2006 03:34 Birmingham South Depot Out for delivery

15-03-2006 13:36 Birmingham South Depot Attempted delivery - item refused

14-03-2006 23:24 Birmingham South Depot Arrived at delivery depot

14-03-2006 21:08 National Hub Sorted in hub

14-03-2006 09:07 International Hub Arrived in destination country

03-02-2006 16:10 Delivery Agent - HONG KONG - PT

Can you get onto the parcel force ASAP and stop it being returned.

Tracking number CP769614824HK

http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/track?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.