The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Portsmouth/Southampton mini-meet

mawby

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jive

The last two photos are of Sean Doyles car after he met us in the Shell garage :cool:

I'm gutted about this, I was going to stop for petrol but decided I had enough left. :( I didn't realise the car belonged to someone from the forum, I just thought it was a polite Supra driver flashing another Supra driver.

Doh, well I only stopped because I wanted some fags, p00t pulled up next to a pump and by the time I got out of the shop Sean had pulled up, didn't have your number so couldn't tell you to stop.

We also saw another Silver supra pass us as we were talking, not sure if it was anyone from the meet though?

Ah well, next time should be even better :)

Certainly will do. I'll put down both the 17th and 24th and we'll go with which ever is best for the most people, if that's alright?

I'll also check to make sure no other big events are happening on these days.

As for the starting time, I'd say 10am sounds good... I'll get me coat! :D Seriously though, given it's a Sunday and alot of people will have work Monday morning (including me!) I think going during the day would be more suited than the evening.

Just uploaded my photos after extensive rework of my site.

Pics can be found here :)

The last two photos are of Sean Doyles car after he met us in the Shell garage :cool:

You picked up your own camera in the end, then? :D

Nice pics mate :) Mine will be a bit longer coming as I'm really quite a lazy bastard and all that number plate removal looks like hard work.. they're basically the same as everybody else's anyway, except I got each car from the front and back as well (hence plate removal nightmare).

I'll get to it soon enough.

As for the bbq meet, I'm definitely up for this. My girlfriend should be over from the states during the mentioned periods in August, however I'm sure she'd be up for a bbq somewhere nice.

-p

Just uploaded my photos after extensive rework of my site.

Pics can be found here :)

Nice site Jive, simple yet effective, just the way I like em. Almost makes me feel like not being so lazy and sorting my own out... Almost ;)

Ok, I've started the next mini-meet thread here. If your interested in going then please put your name down. Hopefully I'll see some familar faces there. :D

Oh, and this time can someone post a message the day before telling me to put some sun block on... my necks killing me! :flame Dev

Originally posted by pulse

You picked up your own camera in the end, then? :D

Nice pics mate :) Mine will be a bit longer coming as I'm really quite a lazy bastard and all that number plate removal looks like hard work.. they're basically the same as everybody else's anyway, except I got each car from the front and back as well (hence plate removal nightmare).

-p

Haha....yeah that was extremely embarrasing, sorry about that! :conf:

Surprised you didn't :twak: me for just casually reaching into your car, opening your centre console storage area and just picking you camera up to use :innocent:

I thought the plate removal was going to be a nightmare but my mate at work told me how to do it fairly quickly in photoshop. Use the outline tool and then goto Filter > Blur > Guasian Blur and then just adjust the amount of blur you want :)

Originally posted by Thorin

Nice site Jive, simple yet effective, just the way I like em. Almost makes me feel like not being so lazy and sorting my own out... Almost ;)

Cheers Thorin :D

It's only taken me about 5 days of not doing anything at work but just working on that to get to what I like. Going on the Dreamweaver course certainly kick started that all off :)

Must say a big thanks to my mate Ben who's done all the sorting of the graphics :thumbs: